Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Slight change for Jail Echo for Clans
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by wash.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • wash Participant
      November 11, 2015 at 6:23 am #27324

In my (limited) experience, when I have a prisoner requesting RP, they push a button, and my clan and I get the message “Some dude is requesting detention in the jail cell”.

The typical response to this message is that someone goes on clantalk and either says “I got them”, or says “Who’s available right now that I can delegate this too.”. This lets people in the clan know it’s dealt with.

However, in my understanding/experience, you also want to let the RPC/staff know that it’s being dealt with, via the rpc channel. If the RPC/staff don’t hear from you, you typically get a friendly reminder from them asking you to let them know over the rpc channel who’s going to deal with the prisoner.

Why not have the original notification message (the one telling me the prisoner is awake) also tell me to let the RPC know who is going to handle it.

This seems like a minor change, but this may make life slightly easier for the RPC/staff because it will encourage players to notify them when everything’s being handled without prompting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.