Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Show your oops moments on LOTJ
This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by Seryb.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    • Seryb Participant
      August 7, 2013 at 7:26 pm #22161

I was on my forcer (Tarik) , ran into Ocerion’s gank squad that consisted Edain, Rennek, Xilius I think and that one annoying forcer. Without noticing I’d been tailed as I got a phone call I went into a random shop on Arkania, AFK’d. Clanmate was searching for me, strolls in, blocks the exit with armed grenades on person they go off stunning everything except me due to AFK. I come back to my screen like 10 mins later, ask the imms how to proceed since they were all saying foul play. Didn’t keep Edain stunned, he wakes heals Rennek and maybe another (If he did it was the shitty dude and not Xilius) I can’t even remember anymore. Big fight breaks out, I get shit on. Tyrone and I end up dying, they release Renssar. Shortly after Eliana mortchats “You had four sith stunned and lost.” It was probably the most pathetic thing I have ever done/heard of.

In hindsight I should have just permed them all and dealt with the consequences later when imms decided how to proceed, instead I lost my first and only forcer (106) in amazingly bad fashion.

• Gyndi Participant
      August 7, 2013 at 7:39 pm #22162

Never wake Ocerion up, even if the imms tell you 😛

• Seryb Participant
      August 7, 2013 at 8:21 pm #22163

LOL, good advice. 😀

• brendo Participant
      August 8, 2013 at 4:53 pm #22166

This happened this tl so ill be vague, but I got captured and the dood woke me up on a launched pubby and told me to drop everything. I unloaded and armed 5 nades before he stunned me. Too bad I mistyped “arm 3” as “arm 2” and none of them blew.

• Seryb Participant
      August 11, 2013 at 12:12 am #22168

Hahahaha, that’s great Brendo.

• Cronlan Participant
      August 11, 2013 at 5:04 am #22169

My dumbest oops moment was a few TLs ago. I had a defel combatant who was trying to avenge his boss’ death. He knew the guy was a rodian with green text and a gruff voice. I saw one that matched what I thought was it. Didn’t notice the Gamorrean hunter with him. Was thrown in jail for a week and it turned out the Rodian was the Republic General and not the same Rodian. I was released and hung my head in shame for a while.

• Kirash Participant
      August 11, 2013 at 11:06 am #22172

My Gungan last timeline had a habit of running around fakesignaling ships during the Empire era. Strangely enough, it was working even though the ships should have been protected. I didn’t think anything of it though. I fakesignaled an ISD over Tatooine one day and failed. I already had a course set and hit hyper, but I was too close. I hit prox just before I got blown to pieces and realized I had drifted from over 500 out to 497. I facepalmed hard.

• Paco Participant
      August 12, 2013 at 12:30 am #22176

I let Myrrryk live.

• Paco Participant
      August 12, 2013 at 12:30 am #22177

Or whatever his name was. That doesn’t look right.

• Seryb Participant
      August 12, 2013 at 1:33 am #22179

Myrryk.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.