Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium sense attunement
This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 5 months ago by Zeromus.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      December 3, 2013 at 7:38 pm #23122

Re: Force being lowered to 15k. Since logically this would coincide with a boost in force sensitive individuals being around, it means there are going to be “lower” level individuals rolled as well as higher level ones. At the moment, it is a simple check to sense attune and write off anyone who has “low” Force. (ANY Force is amazing, wtf is wrong with you???)

Bought Force rolls between 60-100 (unless I have been misinformed). Most people do not roll Force; buying it is a big deal. It should be treated as such.

As such, it would make better sense to reflect these “higher” numbers with less scrutiny. Awakened force sensitives can have a great influence on group RP, even if they do not have 90+ force levels. I propose arranging the sense attunement messages to back this and return from ranges of 30-59 and 60-100 and 100+ instead of what there is now.

Deny allowing a person to be a Jedi/Sith based on how they play their character, not due to the fact they will not max lightsaber combat.

• Zeromus Participant
      December 3, 2013 at 7:41 pm #23123

Having a clan full of sub 90s can literally kill it. I am 100% against this. If you have high force, you should be a priority. You will be awakened eventually if you’re a lower level forcer, just not immediately. If you buy force and don’t have the patience to deal with waiting a few weeks to be awakened, don’t buy it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.