Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Revisiting the "Event Imm" idea
This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by frumpalumpaguss.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      December 12, 2014 at 7:04 pm #24480

I’m thinking something like this…

<b>About The Position</b>
      The LOTJ Event Imm will be a trial position whose sole purpose will be to plan, organize, and execute fun events for players. Think of this position less as a ‘blockbuster timeline director’ and more of a ‘dungeonmaster on a Friday night with friends’ – not every event is going to be a groundbreaking thing for the mud. Instead, the goal is to give engage casual players and help build that “Star Wars feel.”

LOTJ’s Event Imm will stay in close touch with players. This person will regularly work with players on OOC and the forums to come up with ideas for events and storylines, then coordinate with other imms to transform ideas into events, then the staff as a team will orchestrate and execute them.

Basic SMAUG/SWR/LOTJ building skills will be a huge plus.

Here are a few ideas to get you thinking about the kinds of things we hope to see come from this role –

-Spaceports across the galaxy are teeming with rumors that an ancient Old Republic store house is in the Outer Rim. Be careful! It’s full of surprises

-It may seem like any ordinary X-Wing, but somewhere out there is a snubfighter a very wealthy Hutt will pay a lot of credits to retrieve. Can you beat the rest of the galaxy in finding it?

-A crack team of smugglers are orchestrating the greatest heist the galaxy has ever seen.

-Space race! Who is the fastest pilot in the galaxy? Time to find out.

-Trandoshan slavers have stepped up their raids on Kashyyyk in the last few weeks.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      December 13, 2014 at 12:07 pm #24482

I’d be willing to give this a shot, really. I think it is a great idea, so long as it doesn’t peter out

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.