Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Random character generator
This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by KoolAidMan.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Domovoi Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 8:43 am #21485

Wow, I like this. If I’m bored and have no idea what I want to play next, or if I want to play something different, I’ll definitely use this.

You should also do a generator for free races too. I had a Noghri pop up while messing with it, and IIRC, they’re expensive and/or app only.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:00 pm #21588

Working on a free one. Will update it as soon as the mud is no longer wizlocked, or I wake up tomorrow, whichever happens first

• Henk Member
      April 13, 2013 at 11:06 pm #21591

Love it. The first thing that came up was a giant 2 meter Kushiban. Might use it in the future when I’m bored.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 11:09 pm #21594

The generator isn’t constrained by the reality of the races. It is merely ment as a framework for people to generate an idea off of. Nearly every part of it is randomized, so their might be short wooks and huge jawas. Height is randomly generated between two values and there are no checks for race and what not…yet. Also it will of course be modified depending on what this timelines races are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.