Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Races and Points
This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 6 months ago by Corey.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Bebop Participant
      October 27, 2013 at 12:02 pm #22794

Ok, maybe I have been smoking too much or maybe I just don’t see the picture here but I’ll ask this question to you guys and maybe I can get a straight answer. I’m looking at different races and what they cost and I see certain ones that cost anywhere between 4/5k/5k/6k and when you look at their status under showrace -The race- you see that they actually don’t have really good status. At all. Especially if and when you compare it to a hapan or even baseline human or twi’lek which are free have better levels than the pricey race ones. I was confused so I asked the RPC about this and they didn’t know the answer to it either. Anyone know?

• Gyndi Participant
      October 27, 2013 at 3:06 pm #22795

Well, some races are more RP intensive, is probably the best explanation. I imagine they don’t want newbie people playing a T’surr or Dashade like they’re human (which still happens a lot anyway, but less than it probably would). But I could be completely wrong.

• Paco Participant
      October 27, 2013 at 8:18 pm #22800

I believe Gyndi has the main idea. Some races also have AC mods (armor mods), some have much more health than others, and there are also special little qualities not made public (though some are well known) about some of the higher costing races. Echani get an extra hit, Gand have super thick armor, Dashade and Abyssin are built like tanks. Etc.

• Corey Participant
      October 27, 2013 at 9:32 pm #22801

I don’t think Bebop is talking about Echani, Dashade and Abyssin as much as the races that have been mentioned in other threads that are completely off as far as cost to worth. I do however think that Gyndi’s explanation of RP is about the only reason for them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.