Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Prompt / Who Bug
This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 6 months ago by Flek.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Hoosh Member
      November 2, 2008 at 11:19 am #815

When I type "Who" It shows X amount of players (We’ll say 9 at the moment)

But when I look at my prompt (%u not %U) It shows Y(We’ll say 10 at this moment)

Bug perhaps?

• Corey Participant
      November 2, 2008 at 5:11 pm #8067

Maybe it has something to do with an IMM being invis? Though I’m sure they’d like to know that one shows one amount, the other shows something different.

• Hoosh Member
      November 2, 2008 at 7:43 pm #8068

I just checked now, the prompt says there’s less people than the Who does :S

• Rojan QDel Member
      November 2, 2008 at 8:10 pm #8069

I forget the specifics off-hand, but they each calculate the number of players online differently. One takes into account connecting players, one counts invisible imms, etc.

• Hoosh Member
      November 3, 2008 at 5:18 am #8072

Ah thanks!

• Flek Participant
      November 4, 2008 at 4:56 pm #8082
      "Rojan QDel":lojzxmmp wrote:
      I forget the specifics off-hand, but they each calculate the number of players online differently. One takes into account connecting players, one counts invisible imms, etc.[/quote:lojzxmmp]

who command takes into account connecting players. We found this out when one player opend 30 conections to get us that 101 mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.