This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 6 months ago by Fishy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Anonymous Member
      October 1, 2009 at 3:19 pm #1224

is it possible to play on my mobile?
      And how?

• Inactive
      October 1, 2009 at 3:47 pm #11716

It depends on what kind of phone you have, specifically. Some phones can, some phones cannot.

More info would be nice.

• Drel Member
      October 3, 2009 at 3:26 pm #11724

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the iPhone/iTouch, actually. As far as I’ve gotten, there’s like one crappy, pay-only dedicated client, or a few telnet clients (some free). I’ve yet to try any out, though.

• Walldo Keymaster
      October 8, 2009 at 7:00 pm #11768

It all depends on the phone you have. Most smart phones should have some form of telnet client. I know that Android based phones have a specific telnet program made for mudding. If you have an iPhone your best bet is to search for ‘telnet’ in the market. I know there is one for Windows Mobile but I don’t know what it is called. I don’t know about Blackberries or PalmOS.

I will forewarn you that it is a huge pain in the ass to mud on a mobile, I pretty much do it only for chatting on OOC when I am in a boring place.

• mutters Participant
      November 5, 2009 at 10:56 pm #12329

It is also hard as hell to fly in space on a mobile phone, but I’ve done it once. Cargo is a bitch on telnet.

• Fishy Participant
      November 8, 2009 at 2:01 am #12341

I have only managed to find one free telnet app for PalmOS and it is terrible. It works, but it’s terrible. 22 line buffer, no scrollback, no colors, bad lag…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.