This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 10 months ago by Siradril.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • DrgnFlyDrft Participant
      October 5, 2008 at 1:52 am #813

In short, are they even in-game? I recall at some point they were going to be taken out, but it’s been about 6 months since I played and I’ve been hopping around for a couple days straight looking for some and have come up empty. Thanks in advance for any input.

-Draken

• Avanga Member
      October 5, 2008 at 6:20 am #7881

They’re still out of the game… kinda sucks, they were fun to have around.

• Kirash Participant
      October 5, 2008 at 12:24 pm #7882

Yeah it was kinda fun running around blasting pirates when you were bored and there was no one to RP with.

• OcuilDei Member
      November 20, 2008 at 12:17 am #8194

I personally would like to see different levels of experienced pirated ships. Like medium sized pirate ships that could possibly kill you in small fighter. It would give a real threat to flying out there alone.

• Avanga Member
      November 20, 2008 at 12:24 am #8195

The thing that concerns me is pirates in systems. They should just be left to uncharted space.

• Gathorn Participant
      November 22, 2008 at 3:21 pm #8216

I think they need to stay in system, for the sole reason of clans having to decide "Should I put all of my ships over my safe sector, and risk losing the rest of them to pirates sooner, or disperse them a bit?". It’s lame to put them all over one planet, and yes it might be lame for clans to destroy unmanned ships after a blockade/support dropper, but it happens on both sides. Just part of the game, and one that should stay.

• Siradril Participant
      June 14, 2009 at 1:45 pm #10103

I’d love to see an unknown system where there is a pirate base, with pirate ships flying around the base. (Anybody remember Freelancer?)

I’d also very much like to see the return of the pirate ships for the reasons that were stated above by Gathorn.

• Inactive
      June 14, 2009 at 8:56 pm #10023

Yay Freelancer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.