Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Out with the old….
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 5 months ago by DCLXVI.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • DCLXVI Member
      November 10, 2010 at 6:33 am #1594

And in with the new!! Just like with Halo 2 and 3, it was more or less a filler for the superior FPS. I have never played Halo longer than the better FPS and won’t be changing that trend anytime soon. Reach, by far, has been the best in the series, but it still feels too…. vanilla. Too boring. I like a little more variety to my shooters and Halo just can’t seem to deliver that to me.

With that, I will no longer be playing Reach (probably going to trade it in towards Assassins Creed Brotherhood) and will be solely play Black Ops as my FPS of choice until the next shooter (probably MW3 or something, I don’t know).

So yeah, if any of ya want to hook up on some Black Ops lemme know cause I ain’t playing Reach no more!!!

PS. This post mostly came out of boredom. My job is disgustingly slow and nothing everhappens. Sometimes I almost wish the inmates would get into a fight or something. x.x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.