Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Non-LOTJ Game Chat
This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Troll.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      September 7, 2012 at 4:57 am #19827

I love video games. Don’t you? Lets talk about the non LOTJ games we play. XBOX is super cool. I love playing computer games on Steam. I guess PS3 has online multiplayer too but who cares about that.

Use this thread to talk about fun games you’re playing, share your gamer tag things, organize some playtime with fellow lotjers. Whatever!

Some cool links
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lotjgamers – This is the lotj steam group. We should play games together.
      (if you want me to add links here, let me know)

• Walldo Keymaster
      September 7, 2012 at 5:04 am #19830

Hi. I’m Walldo.

I mostly game on the PC and not too much at that. My Steam tag is http://steamcommunity.com/id/walldo but don’t friend me if you like Ronald Reagan too much.

Here’s what I’ve been playing lately –

Crusader Kings 2 – I have no idea what I’m doing

Mount & Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars – hahahaha this game is ridiculously fun. You’re basically a line infantry in the 1800s. Your gun is super inaccurate, it takes 30 seconds to reload, and there is a drummer class. Servers are capped at 200 people and the only mode I bother playing is ‘siege’ where one side is in a castle-esque structure and attack/defense.

Armed Assault 2 – This is the base game for the mod DayZ that so many kids play these days. I mostly play on the United Operations servers which require mods but it’s a lot of fun if you are into spergy military simulators.

I have a ton of other games I don’t play that much but I’ll play with you if you want!!!

I’m also on xbox with the gamertag “Walldo” but I don’t really play much. I’m down for getting together though. I don’t know what games I have, I guess Halo 4 and other games. Games are pretty fun.

• downer Participant
      September 7, 2012 at 7:52 am #19831

I agree video games rock, I also like the dig on playstation.  I have a ps3 but it’s mostly used by my children to watch bluerays.

I’ve got about 200 games on steam, I really like playing Dungeon Defenders, Dead island, and killing floor.  Xbox I have the normal stuff, Black Ops and the Modern Warfare serious.  Got some other stuff too.  Multiplayer games is what I primarily buy.

When I get back to the states I’d love to do some gaming with the lotj players outside lotj.

Steam: Downer4u

XBOX: Downer4u

PS3: Downer4u

• Sarac Participant
      September 7, 2012 at 8:12 am #19832

I.. err… like games and stuff… xbox mostly though tbh

XBOX : muzza2303

I pretty much like playing FIFA, Halo reach, soon halo4!!, COD, bf3 the usual big name stuff really…

• rakun Participant
      September 7, 2012 at 10:10 am #19833

I play PC (and only PC).

My steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rakunow

I also play Quake Live and Killing Floor, but I also have some other games like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Cossacks 2, Dawn of War: Soulstorm and so on.

• Rojan QDel Keymaster
      September 7, 2012 at 12:15 pm #19834

I’m jonmarkgo on steam – been playing a lot of GTA:SA lately (even though its old)

• Walldo Keymaster
      September 10, 2012 at 2:53 pm #19854

So today, Steam announced “Steam’s Big Picture” which is essentially the steam UI redone for TV, the idea being you can plug your computer/whatever into a TV and play on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrL6-OhN94

• Troll Participant
      September 10, 2012 at 4:55 pm #19865

Hiihtokenka on 360 live, add me and include in the message that you’re from LotJ. I don’t like derps.

I mostly play BF3 and the like, but I’m going to get Borderlands 2 and would love to have a good bunch to play it online with me!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.