This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 10 months ago by Fishy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Taco Member
      July 3, 2008 at 3:27 am #713

New Command, Similar to the current ‘Public Taxis’.

An owner of a cargo ship can publicize said ship, and
      then set a percentage of the amount of cargo the
      renter sells will go to them. Enter a bank account
      number and wham, you’re off. Perfect way for
      new players and even old ones to make money
      for buying their own ship, and a great way for
      clans and regular people to make credits.

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 3, 2008 at 5:26 am #7357

I can definitely dig this.

• Acothea Participant
      July 3, 2008 at 7:52 am #7358

I like this idea. It promotes a lot of freelance, which is something I wish there was more of in the MUD. As it is, a new player almost has to join up with a clan in order to make the money they need to ‘survive’. I think this would go a long way in allowing people to make the cash they need early on to support them in the short-term, while still maintaining a need for actually purchasing ships.

Would also promote people who all ready have ships to buy more of them, setting the extras to public cargo.

• Flek Participant
      July 3, 2008 at 9:00 am #7360

[quote:2js09w7x]Re: Cargo Running
      by Flek on Fri May 23, 2008 4:03 pm

no you know how we gave a makepublic thing well what about a makecargo the clan still does normal stuff but if when a person sells cargo a set % goes to a designated account and you can even designate a clan acount (i found this out with makepublic) so when they sell cargo % goes to account then people can rent out cargos to other players[/quote:2js09w7x]

jacked my idea! Meany Face!

To clarify my old idea. Makecargo command would still keep it private owned for adding pilots and what not but It would enforce donateing % sellcargo ship water 500
      You make 2000 credits
      1000 is automaticly deposited.

• Troll Participant
      July 3, 2008 at 12:29 pm #7363

One word:

[color=#00FF00:31fikuz2]YES[/color:31fikuz2]

• Locksharp Participant
      July 4, 2008 at 3:06 am #7367

<3

I love the idea. Been wanting something like it for awhile.

• Fishy Participant
      July 6, 2008 at 6:40 am #7369

I’ve been saying for a couple years now that cargo runs done in a clan-owned vessel should automatically deposit a percentage (set by the clanleader) of the funds earned into the clan accounts and pay for the same percentage of the expenses.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.