Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts MUSHclient Research
This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by KRESKZZORZ.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      July 30, 2012 at 7:00 pm #19660

LotJResearch v1.67

Here’s a research script that I’ve been working on for quite a while. I think I finally got all the kinks with skill grabbing worked out, if I missed anything please let me know about it!

“researchgrab”   – with 0 parameters – scans entire practice list and adds everything that is below 90 percent researched

– with 1 parameter (number) – scans entire practice list and adds everything that is below (number) percent researched (e.g. researchgrab 50)

– with 1 parameter (word) – scans only the given skill list and adds everything that is below 90 percent researched (e.g. researchgrab science)

– with 2 parameters (word number) – scans the given skill list and adds everything that is below (number) percent researched (e.g. researchgrab science 50)

“researchhelp” – displays the rest of the commands in-game.

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92609334/LotJResearch-v1.67.zip

• Zeromus Participant
      July 31, 2012 at 3:16 am #19665

In the research script in my thread, the script colors the skills on your list and makes it much easier to read. Would it be possible to incorporate that into this script? Functionally, this is way better, but the standard blue practice list sucks.

• Johnson Participant
      July 31, 2012 at 4:55 am #19666

LotJResearch v1.70

Added colored output to the practice list. Functionality SHOULD be the same, however technically it adds every skill to a table to facilitate sorting.

“printskills” outputs all the skills in mud format with color

Will add more ways to sort later on, maybe by percentage, or by class.

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92609334/LotJResearch-v1.70.zip

• Kirash Participant
      August 2, 2012 at 12:28 pm #19675

This is certainly better than the one I was using before. Autoqueue is by far much better than manually queuing 😛

• Shraik Participant
      October 3, 2012 at 4:52 am #19915

I tried putting this in and get an error. Saved the file to MUSHclient -> scripts
      Opened it up in client, and get this error in a grey box;

Error number: 0
      Event:        Compile error
      Description:  [string “Script file”]:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<‘
      Called by:    Immediate execution

In a little grey box. Anyone know how to solve it?

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      February 16, 2013 at 6:18 am #20986

save to the mushclient folder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.