Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts MUSHClient Chat Capture
This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Johnson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      February 25, 2013 at 10:45 pm #21092

Thought I would share this awesome chat capture plugin. It was written by Fiendish of Aardwolf along with the general MUSHClient forum community, and it is the best chat capture plugin I’ve seen. I ported it over to work for LotJ. It features optional time stamping, chat logging with or without color codes, select-able channel capturing, copy selection to clipboard with or without color codes, dynamic font changing, resizable and draggable window. The works. I’ve found it very useful so maybe someone else out there will like it as well.
      Download contains 3 necessary files, which must all be extracted somewhere into your MUSHClient world plugins folder. lotj_channels.xml, lotj_colors.lua, lotj_repaint_buffer.xml

Screenshot:
      http://imageshack.us/f/201/lotjchatcapture.png/

Download:
      LotJ_Chat_Capture.zip

If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate.

-@Johnson

• Zeromus Participant
      March 10, 2013 at 8:25 pm #21274

Would it be possible to create a way to minimize the window without it stop capturing? I’m on a small screen and it would be nice to be able to have all of my screen space and just view the window as needed.

• Johnson Participant
      April 12, 2013 at 6:41 am #21455

Maybe you’ve figured it out by now, but what you ask for is already built into the chat window. Type “chats hide” to hide the window while still capturing text, and type “chats show” to display it again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.