Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts MUSHclient Buildship
This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by daevos.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Johnson Participant
      July 31, 2012 at 1:50 am #19664

So here’s version 1.32 of buildship. Credit goes to @Ilyena and @Flek for the version 1.0 script. I just took theirs and hopefully improved a few things and cleaned up the code a little. Should appear to work mostly the same on the surface. I fixed up their tables and tidied up random bits of code and added a few things here and there. The new spam gags should filter basically all obtrusive building information, so it doesn’t matter how many people are in the same room as you, you only see yourself building. If you liked version 1.0 you will like this, I promise!

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92609334/LotJBuildship-v1.32.zip

PS: Oh yeah and the building spam gags work independently of the actual building scripts. So you can safely leave buildspam on if you want to carry out business on a construction pad without all those pesky engineers cluttering up your screen.

• Trayn Participant
      August 3, 2012 at 5:09 pm #19676

It doesn’t work for me. after I do buildstart it does it one time then stops

• Corey Participant
      August 10, 2012 at 5:44 pm #19703

Does this script automatically restart botting? Also, is there a way to deal with tiring out on large ships? I see the endurance setting, but that doesn’t seem to be it..unless there’s a way to change the settings on that of which I can’t see.

• Xavious Participant
      August 11, 2012 at 1:36 am #19706

It has the botting triggers built into it, so if your bot triggers are active it will disrupt the script. I noticed the problem with endurance as well. The endurance setting is just a timer which conflicts with the normal script. Even with the autobuilding disabled the timer doesn’t work very well. I added one trigger that responds to the exhaustion message that causes you to sleep for 5 minutes, then to wake up and return to work. It also disables and enables the bot flag, so it doesn’t mess up the script if it occurs right when your timer is about to run out. Awesome script by the way to those who contributed! I’ve never even built a ship before now and this script is fully functional. Just adding my little adaptation to it! I’m sure someone can find a more elegant solution, but this works for now.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95882677/LotJBuildship.xml

• daevos Participant
      February 27, 2013 at 11:42 pm #21142

New course set, approaching 1567 -10000 21812.
      The ship begins to turn.

HP [4612|4612] MP [2490|2490] Tone [calm] Ambience [quiet]
      Near Me
      sellcargo Carida05 ‘Goods’ 500
      buycargo Carida05 ‘Tibanna Gas’ 500
      You can’t find that ship here!

HP [4612|4612] MP [2490|2490

halp x_x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.