Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Memorycheck addition
This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 2 months ago by Drel.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Troll Participant
      February 2, 2010 at 2:14 am #1374

[color=#00FF40:2618xlfy]memorycheck <name> note[/color:2618xlfy] puts you in a buffer where you can write a few lines about the person. Lastname, who they work for or whatever you want. You can bring it up with the already existing [color=#00FF40:2618xlfy]memorycheck <name>[/color:2618xlfy].

This could be used by hunters, soldiers, politicians, people-who-hate-memorizing-lastnames and just anyone. I don’t think it’d be too difficult to put in, either.

• Avanga Member
      February 2, 2010 at 2:36 am #13233

How’s about a way to reference what RACE AND SEX some people are? T_T

• Kirash Participant
      February 2, 2010 at 5:06 am #13234
      "Troll":2szeurok wrote:
      [color=#00FF40:2szeurok]memorycheck <name> note[/color:2szeurok] puts you in a buffer where you can write a few lines about the person. Lastname, who they work for or whatever you want. You can bring it up with the already existing [color=#00FF40:2szeurok]memorycheck <name>[/color:2szeurok].

This could be used by hunters, soldiers, politicians, people-who-hate-memorizing-lastnames and just anyone. I don’t think it’d be too difficult to put in, either.[/quote:2szeurok]

+1

• Kora Participant
      February 2, 2010 at 5:12 am #13236
      "Avanga":1841iex6 wrote:
      How’s about a way to reference what RACE AND SEX some people are? T_T[/quote:1841iex6]

I thought for a while that race/gender should be listed in memcheck.. it’s silly when… say.. "Zoh" speaks on channel 0 the people who’ve met him/her don’t even know his/her gender, let alone race (unless they memorized it), but strangers do.

But then I thought that would get way too abused with people wearing restrung armor.

But as for the notes thing, that would be absolutely awesome.

• Avanga Member
      February 2, 2010 at 5:56 am #13238

So have it only work with greets. That way you can’t just run around dubbing people then memming them to see who’s under the armor.

• Kora Participant
      February 2, 2010 at 7:58 pm #13243
      "Avanga":2c728xuf wrote:
      So have it only work with greets. That way you can’t just run around dubbing people then memming them to see who’s under the armor.[/quote:2c728xuf]
      I like it.
    • Xavier Keymaster
      February 4, 2010 at 6:51 am #13277
      "Avanga":2mjyyt7r wrote:
      So have it only work with greets. That way you can’t just run around dubbing people then memming them to see who’s under the armor.[/quote:2mjyyt7r]

Or just make it a point to note it in your memcheck notes!

I like it.

• Direz Participant
      February 5, 2010 at 5:20 am #13297

I just use think…

• Kirash Participant
      February 5, 2010 at 8:19 am #13300
      "Direz":1gjejzuz wrote:
      I just use think…[/quote:1gjejzuz]

I’m too lazy for think logs unless its something I’m going to really need a log for like perms or stuff that could turn into spyapp.

• Drel Member
      February 5, 2010 at 1:44 pm #13301
      "Avanga":2g4q2wqa wrote:
      So have it only work with greets. That way you can’t just run around dubbing people then memming them to see who’s under the armor.[/quote:2g4q2wqa]
      Alternatively, have it so you can only remember what you’ve last seen them as… so if you knew someone only when they’re disguised, you remember what the disguise race is (unless you hear what they are secretly; in that case, put it in the notes section). That could work with covering armor, too.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.