Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Limiting restore requests
This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by illyduss.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      September 20, 2015 at 5:06 pm #26963

I’m all for the wait. I’m completely against the idea of giving any information out as to why it was denied.

• illyduss Participant
      September 25, 2015 at 12:37 am #26972

I’ve only submitted one restore and it was totally justified. My other deaths, well one of them I should of/could of fought for, because I was killed for something that I didn’t do but at the same time I actually had done something which I don’t believe they every found out about so I wrote it off as karma. I know you know that I know that you know what I’m am talking about and you know that I know that you know that I know who that recanting is addressed to. For the most part a character’s death is an art and its the end of the story for that character for me. I mean I get attached to characters, but then I can always roll a new one.

However what gets me and why I don’t think there should be a punishment system is that sometimes, a lot of times, people get permed in lame ways. Like we RP for one minute, this is the first time we met, and now I’m killing you. In an event like that there may be think logs or interactions from other people that justify it, but allowing a PC to submit up a restore app might help resolve a story. If anything in those cases, which have been how the majority of my characters have died, the dead PC should get like a post death period to at least emote out the battle and make their end something cool.

Anyway my two cents and I can see where your coming from having been nearly PKed and jailed on my first char within the first week of play by someone I had just met a total of 1 times and RP’d with for less than 10 mins. People are stupid sometimes.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.