Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Level Minimum for Joining Clans
This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 1 month ago by Faern.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Inactive
      April 18, 2011 at 7:29 pm #17066

This will turn into:

Okay, your file checks out. Are you level 100?

Nope.

Okay, HEY BILL, COME TRAIN THIS GUY, BRING HIM BACK WHEN HE’S 100

Gotcha.

• Raato Participant
      April 19, 2011 at 12:45 pm #17070
      "chuckinator":2jg73gn4 wrote:
      I can support something like this if it’s a setting that can only be modified by a clan leader like locking the clan funds. If the clan recruitment is newbie-restriced, only players level 100+ can be inducted, otherwise, anyone can be inducted (with respect to multi-clan rules and all).[/quote:2jg73gn4]

+1

though it could also be a command like:
      minimum_induct_level 50
      –>The minimum level requirement for induction to your clan is now set to 50, Happy Halloween.

also

this sounds like a somewhat quick coding job, so yes please.

• Faern Participant
      April 21, 2011 at 1:17 pm #17084

I was lucky enough to meet a couple nice folks who taught me the game when I first started, but I still ended up in the Republic (this was two timelines ago). On my first serious character (the one I had before that i only had to look around on), anyways, after I met those people, I drifted to the Republic. After a week or two, I applied for and made Senator, and from there I ended up being kidnapped by terrorists, rescued by Jedi, taking on the Jedi Order and the Grandmaster (and i think the imm’s suggestion) in a political battle after they attempted to confiscate all the lightsabers in the galaxy (in retrospect, that was a good thing considering, but ICly i didn’t like it), eventually ended up Vice Chancellor, dealt with some other things, got involved in a Conspiracy with the Chancellor wanting to split away from the Republic and abandon us, got him impeached, and appointed someone else to it because I wasn’t interested in -thatmuch- responsibility at the time. Afterwards i drifted on to something else because i was disillusioned, went back to my friends from before, etc etc, then permed someone and suicided at the same time. (buddy that was a busy era. <3 era4 yevethan tl)
      ANYWAYS.
      TL;DR, I wouldn’t have learned, or had as much fun, as I did in my first timeline had I not joined a clan as a new player.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.