Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts JOHNSON: Research Bug
This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Zakattack Participant
      July 16, 2013 at 11:22 am #22094

Hey I couldn’t seem to get a hold of you on OOC, and just thought I would let you know that the researchscript stops at “You can’t learn more about that from books.” Which is the message for Slice/Secure when you’ve reached 15%. So right now you have to type researchnext or research any skill after slice and secure without the script. Which isn’t a big deal, I just thought I’d let you know. I don’t think I have an outdated script, dropbox says you haven’t updated that one in 5 weeks. And just a reminder of how awesome you are, your scripts are a big help 😀

• Flek Participant
      July 16, 2013 at 6:55 pm #22097

I think johnson is on hiatus. If you open up his script in notepad, go to line 19

<triggername="ResearchComplete"script="researchNext"match="^You can\'t learn any more about that from books(\!|\.)$"enabled="n"group="AutoResearch"regexp="y"sequence="100"/>

make a new line just below it and line it up

<triggername=”ResearchComplete”script=”researchNext”match=”^You can\’t learn more about that from books\.$”enabled=”n”group=”AutoResearch”regexp=”y”sequence=”100″/>

hit save and reinstall the plugin. It should jump to the next one. Problem is slice and secure say ” more” and imms made other skills say ‘any more’.

• Johnson Participant
      July 17, 2013 at 11:11 pm #22101

I updated the script to match both of the lines @Flek mentioned. You should be able to safely download the newest version from Dropbox or Github if you haven’t already fixed it yourself. Sorry I haven’t been around much, new job keeping me busy. Thanks for reporting the bug!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.