This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 2 months ago by Delk.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 9:20 am #23636

Oh, that pesky jail RP. Why not let them just take care of themselves rather than noisily yelling?

Why not put in a second button that allows a prisoner to be transported to a “courtyard” with no exits (or maybe one, so a jailer could come down for whatever reason. Watch the prisoners, make sure they aren’t conspiring!)

The reason I bring this up is because there seems to be a general grumbling about jailing people who request RP more than the required four times in the week they are imprisoned. It is the imprisoning clan’s responsibility to provide RP, but I think something passive like this would make it easier on both prisoners and clans alike to allow this opportunity for RP rather than constantly having one or more people buzz throughout the day and basically having to have someone on standby for it.

Thoughts?

• Carnus Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 9:27 am #23638

I like it. Just gotta be careful that it’s only possible to return to your cell and not someone else’s. But it would mean people would hate imprisoning me a lot less! =D

• Baxtalo Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 9:37 am #23639

Getting assigned to a cell when you’re imprisoned would do that. It would send you back.to.your proper cell.

• Corey Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 11:13 am #23640

This idea crops up every TL, if not once every Era. Its always vetoed quickly by the staff and I’m not sure anything even close to it has been done since Kessel several TLs ago. I even tossed the idea some time ago of having a small clan who’s sole concept is to be a prison clan, assisting with the RP that revolves around heavy jailing clans. MajorClan pays JailClan to house their prisoner for X amount of time, if JailClan accepts the prisoner, it’ll be up to them to provide the RP. JailClan could even do like Kessel and have the prisoners mine an ore or something for profit or to work their way out faster. You could have prison barges/planets/moons. It has its flaws for sure, but it was just a brainstorming idea.

• Kebron Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 12:57 pm #23642

I would love to be the warden of a prison barge 0.0 That could make jail breaks alot more interesting too as all you have to do is either bribe the clan or attack them to release them.

• Zeromus Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 7:16 pm #23645

The idea wasn’t vetoed last time it came up. I built a small prison complex at Walldo’s request, it just hasn’t been implemented yet because of some mprog problems.

• Andvari Participant
      February 12, 2014 at 7:54 pm #23646

I apped for a prison clan last timeline.

• Walldo Keymaster
      February 15, 2014 at 1:39 am #23654

Why not just put prisoners in the same cell?

• Quicksilver Participant
      February 16, 2014 at 8:09 pm #23662

Because our players are universally dicks, and attempt to gang up on people that enter cells.

• Delk Member
      February 28, 2014 at 7:38 am #23735

Bring more then one guy when you go in. Or scan the room through the peepholes pretty much each jail has.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.