Legends of the Jedi Forums Newbie Watering Hole Helpful Scripts (MUSHClient)
This topic has 37 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 5 months ago by RussM.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
    • Oteri Participant
      September 13, 2011 at 2:06 am #17664

Here’s an upgraded version of the research script. It now includes code that changes skills at 100% to white so you can easily distinguish what you still need to upgrade.

[b:1m2kbbla]Walldo sez: The code was messing up the forum RSS on the front page for some reason, I took your script and put it here <!– m –><a class="postlink" href="http://pastebin.com/a9FYxfSk">http://pastebin.com/a9FYxfSk</a>&lt;!– m –> until I can figure out wtf is happenin[/b:1m2kbbla]

• RussM Participant
      October 23, 2011 at 8:06 am #17833

Really useful scripts!
      But I don’t suppose someone can share a buildship script? I’ve been trying to make one and keep failing. Coding is not my strong suit.

• RussM Participant
      October 25, 2011 at 10:37 pm #17844

Well, since noone has posted anything, I did some net scouring and found quite a few scripts/plugins that had been worked on in the MUSHclient forums. Most didn’t work in the latest version for me, or I didn’t understand how to set up. But I finally found this one, <!– m –><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/bbshowpost.php?id=8754">http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/bbshowpost.php?id=8754</a>&lt;!– m –>.
      And with a little work I’ve gotten it to work. Its not fancy, and you have to give it a push to get it going but it works well. The following is my triggers for it, including one I added to pick up more of whichever part you’re currently working on. The only do things you will have to add and edit as you go or start a new ship go under the variables option(under world details, the button up top or shift+ctrl+7). You will need to add a variable called ship and one called part. Then place what ship you’re building, say Herald, to the ship variable and set part to Hull and go ‘buildship herald hull’ and the triggers will run you all the way through the ship, switching as each component is finished and picking up more as need assuming there are some on the ground.

[code:3qs904ug]&lt;triggers&gt;
      &lt;trigger
      enabled=&quot;y&quot;
      expand_variables=&quot;y&quot;
      match=&quot;You finish modifying the ship&#46;&quot;
      sequence=&quot;100&quot;
      &gt;
      &lt;send&gt;buildship @ship @part&lt;/send&gt;
      &lt;/trigger&gt;
      &lt;trigger
      enabled=&quot;y&quot;
      match=&quot;You don’t have a component like that&#46;&quot;
      regexp=&quot;y&quot;
      sequence=&quot;100&quot;
      &gt;
      &lt;send&gt;get 10 @part
      build @ship @part&lt;/send&gt;
      &lt;/trigger&gt;
      &lt;trigger
      enabled=&quot;y&quot;
      match=&quot;Your * doesnt need any more of that&#46;&quot;
      send_to=&quot;12&quot;
      sequence=&quot;100&quot;
      &gt;
      &lt;send&gt;require &quot;var&quot;

nextpart = {
      hull = &quot;circuits&quot;,
      circuits = &quot;weapons&quot;,
      weapons = &quot;engines&quot;,
      engines = &quot;done&quot;,
      }

— move on
      var&#46;part = nextpart &#91;var&#46;part&#93;

if var&#46;part ~= &quot;done&quot; then
      Send (&quot;buildship @ship &quot; &#46;&#46; var&#46;part)
      end — if not done

&lt;/send&gt;
      &lt;/trigger&gt;
      &lt;/triggers&gt;[/code:3qs904ug]

To add this to mushclient, copy it, open triggers and hit the paste button. It’ll automatically add the triggers for you. If anyone can improve on it, please do.

(Full credit to to Nick Gammon and Corsi on the MUSHclient forums)

• Drel Member
      October 26, 2011 at 10:02 pm #17849
      &quot;RussM&quot;:1kss4m6q wrote:
      http://code.google.com/p/lotj-plugins/

Useful IC/OOC redirector using mini-windows in the latest version (4.72) of mush-client. You’ll need the lua color package on in the downloads also in the same folder as the redirector plugin for it to work.[/quote:1kss4m6q]
      Is there a way to change the font/size of the mini-windows?

• Darrick Participant
      October 26, 2011 at 10:34 pm #17850

Right click and then hit &quot;Change Font&quot;

• Drel Member
      October 26, 2011 at 10:44 pm #17851
      &quot;Darrick&quot;:1bdv83lr wrote:
      Right click and then hit &quot;Change Font&quot;[/quote:1bdv83lr]
      &lt;3
    • RussM Participant
      November 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm #17880

Took my triggers above and added a little more function to them and made a plugin. Its not perfect, If you’ve any other bot enable that activates when you come out the cooldown you’ll wind up afk while botting. It can’t switch frames, but will through all the frames of one type(IE if you ten cutlass or starchasers frames built, the plugin will work you through all ten, but it won’t swap to working on YG or YT frames afterwards.). You will need 4.72 mushclient version to run this plugin, and follow the same steps on the first page to load it to your mushclient. Enjoy!
      EdiT: Forgot, set the ship with BShip XXX and you can tell it to go back to starting with hulls with resetpart

EDit: Error in the coding, fixxing and will repost.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.