Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Helmets and Visors
This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Ralen.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Kaori Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 11:16 am #26781

I have found it a bit irritating how max health pretty much alters when you exchange pieces like armor and helmets. I’m thinking that an optional “visor” option on helmets would be good.

open visor – Stops concealing our base description
      close visor – Conceals your base description
      custom visor open – <string> to set a custom emote for when you open your visor
      custom close visor – <string> to set a custom emote for when you close your visor

Yay more RP fluff.

• Xavious Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 12:09 pm #26782

This has been brought up a few times and I think most people would love to see this implemented.

• Kirash Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 1:22 pm #26783

We’ve pretty much been asking for (see: demanding) this for years now. I personally hate having to carry around a nocover helmet just so I can pretend I’m opening my helmet visor/faceplate.

• saria Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 4:33 pm #26785

I mean… we can already open and close certain wearlocs.. I don’t imagine it could be too hard to pull off

• Kaori Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 6:14 pm #26787

So what you’re saying it it probably wont happen?

• Kirash Participant
      August 10, 2015 at 8:27 pm #26788

Not saying it won’t happen, but it may not be very high on the Imms’ coding priority list right now.

• StormRyder Participant
      August 11, 2015 at 11:09 am #26794

If this happens at all we probably won’t get custom open/close messages for them just a standard open/close that may or may not echo to the room.

I’m all for it. Some situations can get easily confusing when everyone is restring and dubs don’t want to work.

• Ralen Keymaster
      August 11, 2015 at 6:43 pm #26799

Not saying it won’t happen, but it may not be very high on the Imms’ coding priority list right now.

Is pretty much the best summary of this right now. Yes, it’s something we’d very much like to do, and yes, we have a very basic framework in place; but before it goes in we want to customize this with different open/close messages depending on whether the character is wearing a helmet, hood or mask.

tl;dr ‘requires additional coding’.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.