This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 10 months ago by Ilyena.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Luchia Member
      May 9, 2009 at 4:21 pm #1066

I think fuel prices should be more realistic. I mean, I wish 10 dollars would fill my tank up every time, no argument. It just seems silly.

• Drel Member
      May 9, 2009 at 8:30 pm #9923
      "Luchia":3gzci5gr wrote:
      I think fuel prices should be more realistic. I mean, I wish 10 dollars would fill my tank up every time, no argument. It just seems silly.[/quote:3gzci5gr]
      Well, the thing is, EU leaves the area entirely blank; in fact, there’s evidence to support that it WAS cheap as hell. Only spaceport fees (which LotJ doesn’t have) are mentioned as being complete price gouges, and that’s because they’re up to the Spaceport master.
      So, LotJ can take quite a bit of leeway on the issue, and does–for the sake of playability.
    • Inactive
      May 9, 2009 at 9:52 pm #9924

Perhaps you could have an autorefuel aconfig option.

Though, this would charge you a substantially more amount for the labor. (The poor slaves on the dock filling your tank)

• Drel Member
      May 9, 2009 at 10:59 pm #9925
      "Skiia":1lvi9bji wrote:
      Perhaps you could have an autorefuel aconfig option.

Though, this would charge you a substantially more amount for the labor. (The poor slaves on the dock filling your tank)[/quote:1lvi9bji]
      +1

• Goner Member
      May 10, 2009 at 1:42 am #9927

Just throwing it out there…

Have you ever tried refueling in a hangar? Talk about price gouging.

• Anastasius Member
      May 10, 2009 at 6:01 am #9928

Refueling in a hangar should be free, Or the money should be dropped at the ship owner. Refueling in a hangar is duel penalty, one it drains the larger ship of fuel and two its 1 credit per unit.

• Drel Member
      May 10, 2009 at 11:45 am #9939
      "Anastasius":2ltanbqo wrote:
      Refueling in a hangar should be free, Or the money should be dropped at the ship owner. Refueling in a hangar is duel penalty, one it drains the larger ship of fuel and two its 1 credit per unit.[/quote:2ltanbqo]
      +1 on the ship owner getting the fuel.
      It should NOT be free, though; giving the ship owner the money makes it effectively free for him, though, and that’s the whole point of making it free, so…
    • Ilyena Participant
      June 13, 2009 at 2:40 pm #10056

Docking to a ship and transferring the fuel is free. Doing so inside of a ship should be free too, provided you own the ship that’s being used as a tanker.

The best solution would be, as has already been said, to transfer the money over to the ship owner. Whether that be a clan, or an individual.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.