This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 11 months ago by Fishy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Anastasius Member
      May 29, 2010 at 2:18 am #1481

Some of you won’t care. If you do not. Don’t reply its that simple. Anyway update. I have moved to Houston to live with my brother and his wife. For the last few weeks I have been having a great time bonding with my neices. I am doing well and for the few of you who have my aim. It is connected to my cell I do respond to IM’s. A lot of you know about my health problems and I have had some private messages asking this is why its a general response. Well I do have good news. I am getting better. My stamina has more then doubled and I have cut my oxygene in half. I also feel myself getting stronger dailey. Miss you all. I will most likely be back online in a month or so. Maybe sooner.

Flek!

• Avanga Member
      May 29, 2010 at 2:33 am #14568

Good to know! Glad you’re enjoying yourself, that’s what’s important. Get well soon, we’ll cya online eventually!

• Walldo Keymaster
      May 29, 2010 at 4:34 pm #14574

Good to do you’re hearing well, enjoy that wonderful Texas weather

• Inactive
      May 30, 2010 at 8:02 pm #14579
      "Walldo":1a7f2wj2 wrote:
      Good to do you’re hearing well, enjoy that hot, humid Texas weather[/quote:1a7f2wj2]

There, fixed it for you.

• Kirash Participant
      June 1, 2010 at 10:08 am #14593

It seems the only people who are ever surprised about Texas weather are the weathermen.

Texan Weatherman: "And I don’t remember it being this humid in Texas ever before."

I just wanted to see the sportscaster lean around, smack the shit out of him, and go, "Last August! Here’s a guess: Probably next August!"

• Fishy Participant
      June 1, 2010 at 10:03 pm #14599

I think weathermen are chronically retarded. They seem to forget it rains from time to time in seattle, too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.