Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat EoE, FORWARD TO ERA 2!
This topic has 179 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 12:19 pm #23245

It was very different from your standard EOE to Empire Era. I was more surprised that the staff actually allowed characters to die realistically on Hapes Prime. I do have to agree with Andvari. I had a lot of fun on this EOE and it narrowly beat out me blowing up Altrez and Siradril to end an Era. Well done everyone.

• Corey Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 12:42 pm #23247

I can’t say that this was anywhere close to one of my favorite eras, though it turned out to be one of my favorite EoE. As for the era itself, like I explained to someone else, I think its going to be very evenly split with the players. A large portion are going to say it was one of their favorites and a large portion are going to be very meh about it. The pure length of the era alone was an extreme turnoff in my mind, there were many many times that it should have been pushed forward. However, again, great EoE in my opinion. I went from having a good time, to oh man now I’m screwed and this is going to really suck for the next couple of hours, to hey this is awesome again.

• Seryb Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 1:21 pm #23253

I agree with Andvari, lots of activity from many different people and clans. There wasn’t much stagnation which is always a plus. Excited for Era 2, and what changes were in for.

• Moh Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 1:39 pm #23254

Trade Federation makes me wish I put in an app.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 1:41 pm #23255

I am personally of the belief that we saw more activity amongst players because the enemy this time was npcs and other not players. This allowed people to get involved with less fear of dying and give noncoms a chance to assist as well. I WAS REALLY happy with all the noncomms who assisted with supply drops, healing etc. Bravo to everyone.

• rakun Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 1:53 pm #23257

I was only part of three, while yesterday and two days ago I fell asleep before it started. It was fun!

• Kirash Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 2:06 pm #23261

I’m with KoolAidMan. It’s a great thing when non-combatants/non-pilots can get involved in the action. Enginners,medicals, and slicers were all getting involved one way or another. It’s a nice refreshing change from the norm and another reason why this EOE ranks on top for me.

• Kebron Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 2:07 pm #23262

I had to leave early so I missed the climaxe but I had alot of fun and it was great seeing noncombatants flying shuttles to air evac people and drone supplies and drag people out. Its a very Revan style EoE extremely close to the episode that left Revan dead.

• Kebron Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 3:05 pm #23264

Did they give out points last night? Will there be new races or less races or changes in the point distribution for races and what new planets are we getting! I’m excited to see this new Era šŸ˜› Also, is everyone on Hapes Dead and is hapes being removed or is it a rebuild where its now a dark dead planet? If you had a character logged out on Hapes are they maimed/dead/whatever?

• Seryb Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 3:08 pm #23265

Kebron if you had chars on hapes they are dead. Apparently we’ll get extra points for them. Not sure if an EoE point handout is forthcoming. Not sure on races, I would expect Hapans to be closed.

• Ralen Keymaster
      January 19, 2014 at 3:13 pm #23266

As Seryb just neatly clarified: If you had a character on Hapes Prime, they are considered dead. When you log them on, get in touch and we’ll assign you extra points on top of what you receive for their demise. Hapans are of course now app only, on account of being mostly turned into some sort of space-mush. We’ll call it Duramush, for those of you obsessed with adding the stock star wars prefix onto everything. šŸ˜›

• Paco Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 3:34 pm #23270

Is anyone else constantly refreshing the galaxy map under player tools?

PLANETS B MOVIN’ Y’ALL

• Viduus Member
      January 19, 2014 at 3:37 pm #23273

Damn, I knew I should’ve made a Hapan last night.

• Kebron Participant
      January 19, 2014 at 3:40 pm #23274

šŸ™ Poor poor hapan scientist… I evacuated naboo to move him to Hapes… I should have stayed on Naboo… *shakes his fist* KAHHHHHHHHHHHHN

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.