This topic has 22 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 7 months ago by Drel.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    • Anna Member
      August 29, 2009 at 5:04 pm #11142

We can make it work like this:

1. Tats
      2. undergarments
      3. Hr/Dr and quest armor but NOT jewelry
      4. Player clothing
      5. Player armor
      6. Clan Eq

• Drel Member
      August 29, 2009 at 5:25 pm #11143
      "Anna":2prw9l9e wrote:
      We can make it work like this:

1. Tats
      2. undergarments
      3. Hr/Dr and quest armor but NOT jewelry
      4. Player clothing
      5. Player armor
      6. Clan Eq[/quote:2prw9l9e]
      Back to an older point: is armor being changed so that it’s not "all layer" like it currently is, or is that just a representation of the fact that covering armor covers up layers 1-4?

• Anna Member
      August 29, 2009 at 5:58 pm #11144

To be honest, I’d forgotten that you can’t makeclothing to the about wear loc.

The code doesn’t enable players to make anything that fits over player armor. Clan EQ only covers it totally if the uniform over is closed. Other items of clan eq, such as boots and gloves and pants fit over player made clothing.

We can change it so stat items fit under player clothing, or keep it so they go over player clothing.

Player armor shows as player armor, and there is nothing that can be done about that except to make an over to fit on top of it.

• Bai Member
      August 29, 2009 at 6:09 pm #11145

I find it ironic that when I came to lotj, i liked the code because we didn’t have to deal with the stupid layering system for armor.

• Inactive
      August 30, 2009 at 2:44 am #11149

Change it to where the quest EQ can go UNDER player-made clothing, allowing players to customize more.

It’d also be great if jewelry could be placed between Clothing and Armor, so if you were wearing armor it would hide the jewelry but not if you were just wearing clothing.

• Onasaki Participant
      September 1, 2009 at 3:12 am #11188

Honestly? I say scrap ALL twink items. And give us fabrics that’ll increase health, through rigorous quests that take almost forever to do. Make people work for the stuff alot more then just getting the armor straight out. It would give call for more clothing crafters. I’d also suggest give us an outfit command, so we can have more then one outfit without having to rem all. Wear this wear that. To change our outfits, and to change people from wearing the same thing. Except for like races that would only -wear- the same thing, like Jawas.

That aside, I’m keen to:

1. Tatooes
      2. Undergarments
      3. Clothes
      4. Equipment
      5. Makearmor armor
      6. Over(Maybe)

Sorta like Morrowind, where you can wear clothes, armor, robe. Gods I miss that game.. too bad the graphics make my eyes hurt nowadays..

• Fishy Participant
      September 15, 2009 at 10:45 am #11414

Except then what happens is every single player in the entire game can oneround another player. No matter what. Unless they’re soulless twinks with ZMUD and too much free time and just script themselves to uberpower.

I like that we’re going back to a modified version of the six layer system. In reality, the six layers never left, we just changed what could go where and what layers stuff could be made for. Yay for Anna’s idea.

• Drel Member
      September 15, 2009 at 6:06 pm #11417
      "Onasaki":2rb8moje wrote:
      Honestly? I say scrap ALL twink items. And give us fabrics that’ll increase health, through rigorous quests that take almost forever to do. Make people work for the stuff alot more then just getting the armor straight out. It would give call for more clothing crafters. I’d also suggest give us an outfit command, so we can have more then one outfit without having to rem all. Wear this wear that. To change our outfits, and to change people from wearing the same thing. Except for like races that would only -wear- the same thing, like Jawas.

That aside, I’m keen to:

1. Tatooes
      2. Undergarments
      3. Clothes
      4. Equipment
      5. Makearmor armor
      6. Over(Maybe)

Sorta like Morrowind, where you can wear clothes, armor, robe. Gods I miss that game.. too bad the graphics make my eyes hurt nowadays..[/quote:2rb8moje]
      While we’re at it, why don’t we get rid of EQ in general? It can be done in descriptions anyways.
      Heck, once that’s done, we should just go balls-to-the-wall and make ourselves a full MUSH. Most of the players seem to use MUSHclient anyways, right? It’s only fitting!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.