This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by Kirash.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Onasaki Participant
      November 8, 2015 at 6:04 pm #27312

I was thinking of a fancy little command/skill for a Pilot, probably level 120+ with the ability to just cut the power on all systems for a temporary amount of time. To appear invisible to radar, if they don’t have a cloak.

The difference is, is that this would be temporary, like 200 ticks, or whatever would be good, you know? Vs, Cloak, which I think is actually permanent unless disengaged/disabled/out of fuel.

But the Cut Power would conserve fuel, and cut all systems but life support to appear temporarily off radars, but if close enough, visible on the look screen. Or something.

Just a random idea.

• Archeon Participant
      November 8, 2015 at 6:13 pm #27313

That would make for a freakin horrible gank tactic.

• Onasaki Participant
      November 8, 2015 at 6:18 pm #27314

Not if done right, I don’t think. Maybe not 200 ticks, but a reasonable number. And then a cooldown, to boot, since I doubt anyone’s power could withstand like 6 cold boots in 5 minutes.

Or give it a chance to overload your powersystems and cause your entire ship to be ‘stunned’ for X amount of ticks. Leaving you open for direct hits.

And it would only work on small ships, like starfighters, and mid-ships. Anything above Midship would be a hella lot of power to run, and there for too big to use it on.

• Capnknives Participant
      November 9, 2015 at 8:19 am #27317

I like this idea, even more if the lights cut off in the ship >:] and the enemy can use this in the engine room as well to make for a scary ambush!

• Kirash Participant
      November 9, 2015 at 3:21 pm #27318

While an interesting idea, I think I would like this more if used as a tool for raiding clan bases.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.