Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Corellia and Armor Crafting
This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Kirash.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Jaxx Participant
      July 4, 2013 at 9:20 pm #22065

Considering that Armor Crafting can make a difference on how well armor is done, and new engineers being made…is there a hope of a chance of the mob which teaches this feat being relocated to another planet for this TL?

• Delk Member
      July 4, 2013 at 9:34 pm #22066

Lets hope we can get those fun piloting and leadership feats as well.

• Flek Participant
      July 4, 2013 at 10:31 pm #22067

See this makes me want to glass Arkania now. Just to watch the mud go …..

• Kirash Participant
      July 5, 2013 at 8:18 am #22068

I’d laugh if someone glassed Arkania…or Ryloth for that matter. “Noooo! Noooo! Where am I gonna get those combat feats! Noooo! Noooo! No more carapace!”

• Bai Participant
      July 5, 2013 at 8:43 am #22069

if you think the only issue with armor making is that corellia had the feat trainer, you’ve got another thing coming. LOL.

• Jaxx Participant
      July 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm #22071

@Bai – No. I’m aware there are other things. But I’m also aware of the bonus Armormaking gives and I’d rather like being able, when I make said armor, to offer that as well.

@Kirash
      – Honestly, seriously, I’d be as annoyed as well but I’d ask or see if there was a workaround for those as well.

The point of this thread was seeing if the trainers of said feats could be moved or worked around as to not derail a few things, guys. Not bemonaing about their removal. I’m open for workaround suggestions but thought it could be of benefit to the game for ideas / feedback.

– Jaxx

• Bai Participant
      July 5, 2013 at 1:43 pm #22072

People should start selling armor for a million credits!

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 5, 2013 at 8:43 pm #22073

The planet isn’t permanently gone, you’ll just have to make do until it opens back up.

• Kirash Participant
      July 6, 2013 at 8:14 am #22074

Awww nuts, Walldo…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.