Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts CopyScript – with Colour
This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Flek.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • null.Breach Participant
      June 7, 2013 at 8:52 am #22009

I know that xavious put up a good copy of the code. However, I couldn’t get it to work in MUSHclient 4.8, so I searched and found a copy. I hope it’s ok that I dump this small code here. I’ve already modified it for LotJ. All you have to do is save the file as <whatever-you-call-it>.xml, slide it in to your MUSHclient plugins folder, load it and it works. When you highlight a text string – like xavious was mentioning – just push and hold Ctrl and left click the highlight text. Then just click “Copy with Color” and drop it to wherever you need it. and it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9aosrvobc9a8ul/gzK_JCgL7Y

June 7, 2013 at 10:17 am #22010

As a side note, it was just brought to my attention that the script doesn’t copy &z. I’m looking in to that now and have also uploaded the lotj_colors.lua to the above dropbox link as well. Sorry about that.

• Johnson Participant
      June 7, 2013 at 12:23 pm #22011

I am a little confused as to why you included the lotj_colors.lua file when that CopyScript.xml doesn’t appear to make any references to it at all. The color structure appears to be set up to work for Aardwolf, and as such a few of the colors are incorrect for LotJ and/or missing entirely. To fix it, you could change the values in the CopyScript’s conversion[] table manually or copy the entire conversion_colors[] table structure from lotj_colors.lua and that should do the trick.

• Kirash Participant
      June 7, 2013 at 1:18 pm #22012

Ravaus has a nice little capture script that allows you to also copy/paste with color codes. It’s really handy… especially when I forget to save a broadcast, or I need to copy shit people say.

June 9, 2013 at 10:38 am #22016

I’m not a programming. I pretty much just Frankensteined this together. Looking in to the suggested changes now.

June 9, 2013 at 10:46 am #22017

Made the necessary corrections, all is well and in working order now. Thanks Johnson. Also, I included the lotj_colors.lua because I couldn’t get the script to work without it. Same link above has been updated with the modifications.

• Flek Participant
      June 9, 2013 at 10:15 pm #22021

Hey Null thanks. I actually like this. Damn usefull

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.