Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Clan Base Guest List
This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by Kirash.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Exxar Participant
      November 7, 2014 at 3:58 am #24388

I just had a quick thought that I wanted to jot down. What do you all think of a cbase guest list? It would pretty much be the same as adding a pilot or a copilot to your ship. Certain members with the right empowerment would be able to add people to their bases “guest list”, which would allow the guest to roam free through the base as if they were a member, without seeing off alarms. I know some engys contract with clans and have to stay confined to one area or bounty hunters that work with one clan specifically would probably like to be protected by that clan’s base when they’re not working, etc etc.

Thoughts?

• stukar Participant
      November 7, 2014 at 7:00 am #24389

More Cliquebell.

• Kirash Participant
      November 7, 2014 at 7:46 am #24390

I think something like this would function better added into the Alliance code imo. It would be something that allows members of allied clans to access the bases of their allies and also something that could be toggled on and off cause not every clan would want people walking around willy nilly in their base regardless of alliance. Otherwise, you’re just looking at a massive abuse waiting to happen…kind of like before they limited the resident code for phomes, entire clans would hide out in a single phome.

• Andvari Participant
      November 7, 2014 at 5:11 pm #24393

How to make bounty hunters members of clans for 1000, alex.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.