Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Cameras should have encryptions.
This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 16 years, 2 months ago by Hensworth.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Bai Member
      January 29, 2008 at 2:14 pm #465

I’m not sure if this is the right place, and I thought I saw that the idea command was being changed to something? I don’ tknow anymore. Anyway, I know you IMMs monitor this. So, whatever.

I think that cameras that espionage-rs install should have some sort of encryption code that only they and the people they tell (for instance, if they are in a clan) know for monitoring. For instance, the syntax would be..

install_camera (set encryption code)
      monitor (number of signal) (encryptions)

A higher espionage skill or feat might be ‘crack code’? Or something to that line so that espionage mains can crack the encryption of said cameras.

I just think that someone outside the compound (someone’s base) should not be able to see the cameras inside of said base. Adding encryptions (and a way to crack them) would make it so that clans can have security cameras set up in/around their base (outside their front door, landing pads.. etc) and have it so others can’t use them too without the know-how.

• Kage Participant
      January 29, 2008 at 4:24 pm #4592

I would say put the cracking encryption thing into the slicer tree.

• Bai Member
      February 19, 2008 at 12:27 pm #4903

BUMP, damn it.

• Corey Participant
      February 19, 2008 at 7:57 pm #4908

I like this idea, both parts actually

• Hensworth Member
      February 20, 2008 at 3:55 am #4910

I totally agree cameras should have encryptions or some frequency or something.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.