Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Calling drones more accessible…
This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 5 months ago by Zakattack.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Davmec Member
      December 15, 2012 at 9:12 pm #20566

This came up in another thread so I decided to make one specifically for this idea…

What if we lowered call to level 1 leadership so it could be used by all those who don’t get a lot of leadership levels? As an example I have a Corellian espionage who can fly any kind of ship in the galaxy, can slice pretty much anything, and is a super awesome spy…but he can’t call a drone. Does that seem a little off to anyone? Tell me what ya think…

Or maybe calling drones as a separate skill than calling troops? Maybe a call and an advanced call?

• Zeromus Participant
      December 15, 2012 at 9:43 pm #20568

Espionage mains don’t need call. Make a friend.

• Davmec Member
      December 15, 2012 at 9:44 pm #20569

That was just an example. There are many other classes that get low leadership, yet have higher levels in technical areas. Just doesn’t make sense. If I can hack a lift, I should be able to hit a button and summon a message drone.

• Zakattack Participant
      December 15, 2012 at 10:35 pm #20571

I agree that sometimes you shouldn’t have everything at your disposal, but I wouldn’t mind having call drone a separate skill.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.