This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 2 months ago by Siradril.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      February 23, 2014 at 10:00 am #23686

I think call, where it stands, is at a good level. However, I think call message drone should be a level 1 skill. Seriously… how can someone not call a message drone. You don’t command it in any way, it is just a simple courier. Would it be difficult to implement this?

• Paco Participant
      February 23, 2014 at 12:40 pm #23688

It could just be changed to a different command. Calldrone could be made a level one skill while message drones could be removed from the regular call skill.

• Delk Member
      February 28, 2014 at 7:35 am #23734

Or make a calldrone skill that calls a drone with more timer, and more lag in delivery. Making the higher level skill better. Even if it costs more.

• Merrycheeza Participant
      February 28, 2014 at 1:37 pm #23738

I think it should be a level 5 skill, just because I’m a difficult person

• Corey Participant
      February 28, 2014 at 1:52 pm #23739

This seems to fall under the same idea that scan is level 5 while blasters are level 1. It just is.

• Siradril Participant
      March 9, 2014 at 4:25 am #23769

I’m not sure if they’ll accept this. While calling a courier can be simple, it is also quite an important thing in the game. A decent way of communicating with someone privately. However if they are to do it, my suggestion would be that based on leadership level let the courier’s carry limit upgraded. (Weight of it)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.