This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 2 months ago by Avanga.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • solaan Member
      March 14, 2012 at 2:51 am #18695

Hunters don’t have a way to track down people who have been bountied. There should probably be a higher level skill (120ish?) that allows you to get the description to track down the people with bounties on their head.

• Kirash Participant
      March 14, 2012 at 10:41 am #18696

I’m going to lean toward no on this one. Private Bounties already require the person making the bounty to have a description to give to the hunter. Public bounties are usually only posted on people that are well-known already anyway. If they need to, they can go to the original poster to get the description if they can.

• Zeromus Participant
      March 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm #18697

This feels like it would greatly reduce roleplay, I don’t like it.

• Moh Participant
      March 14, 2012 at 7:43 pm #18698

Not a terrible idea at all. But a 120 skill, no. Definitely a 150 feat. You waste a 150 BH feat on getting descriptions from the bounty board, you deserve it.

• Avanga Member
      March 14, 2012 at 8:24 pm #18699

Definite no. Part of being a BHer is being smart/talented enough to track down people. The MUD shouldn’t be coded to hold your hand if you’re going to pick the hardest, most dangerous class in the game. We already have enough people picking the class and misusing it. Making things easier for BHers would just lure more people in.

• Moh Participant
      March 14, 2012 at 8:43 pm #18700

And there are a lot of people who get a bounty placed on them public and private and will just stop playing the character until everyone that’s after them is dead. That’s cheap to me. Don’t start shit IC and then stop playing the character completely until everyone who’s pissed off at you is dead to avoid a perm.

And on the topic of BH, I always wanted a feat that could see a dub through disguise/armor. Something like advanced true_examine that would tell you the dub/greet of an armored/disguised person -IF- you have one.

• Avanga Member
      March 14, 2012 at 10:38 pm #18701

If they’re that easily spooked, they probably weren’t worth a bounty anyways.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.