This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 7 months ago by Troll.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Final_Fantasy_Lover Member
      October 11, 2008 at 9:00 pm #819

This would either be a smuggling or bounty hunting skill. Or, if y’all ever read my idea about an assassin class, it’d be perfect for that, as I ripped it right out of Assassin’s Creed.
      syntax: Blend <target>

This skill is similar to disguise, but it changes your long desc to match that of a target NPC citizen. It also forces you to ‘follow’ the target NPC, as moving away from them, or issuing a movement command independent of that NPC’s will knock you out of it. This is so that you can’t pretend to be an NPC and run off, and also so that your pursuers would have some means of telling you from the other NPCs without manually typing ‘look n.citizen’
      note: it would NOT override restring, and anything you’re using/carrying would still be visible.

I think this would be useful for spying on someone having a conversation in a public area, and/or getting away from guards who may be trying to toss you in a cell. Hunters, of course, would be able to see through it regardless.

• Troll Participant
      October 13, 2008 at 6:03 am #7916

awesome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.