Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Bioplugs and You!
This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by Ralen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      January 8, 2014 at 7:35 pm #23167

Alright. As you can see by the title, I want to talk about bioplugs. Not how terrible they are now, but how beneficial they can be. So, let us begin. Currently, bioplugs are only used to use your MV to power weapons (pikes, blades, blaster). But why can it not be used for more! With the addition of making datapads burn energy (as they should) why not have bioplugs power datapads with the mv? Or use it to power fusion cutters?

I’d like to see what ya’ll think. Feel free to add other ideas, burn this one down, etc.

Do your thing!

• Paco Participant
      January 11, 2014 at 7:32 am #23170

It’s so sexy when you say bioplug, Frump.

January 11, 2014 at 8:32 pm #23171

Frump seductively says “Bioplug”, as he licks his lips.

January 20, 2014 at 9:04 pm #23520

Now that we aren’t busy with EoE, I’d like to get some opinions about this. Other than how sexy I sound saying it.

• Siradril Participant
      January 21, 2014 at 2:13 pm #23526

I think many people have avoided bioplugs for depleting their movement speed. I think this could all be prevented if the coders were able to implement the option where we can turn the ability on or off.

• neven Participant
      January 21, 2014 at 2:29 pm #23527

Toggle on/off would be cool and being able to charge other things that take batteries (and maybe ammo since in canon that’s just supposed to be powerpacks which is still just energy) would definitely be awesome. I don’t see it happening unfortunately.

• Ralen Keymaster
      January 22, 2014 at 1:30 am #23529

Replacing ammo? No. Battery-based items? Ja. The toggle idea is a very good one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.