Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium BHG: Chat it up.
This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 6 months ago by Kirash.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • Gann Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 4:18 am #1562

What would people like to see different with all aspects of a BHG?

• Kora Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 4:44 am #15321

Revealing my newbness:

BHG. Bounty Hunting Guild? Yes?

Because if yes, the restriction on taking death bounties was silly and should never come back ever with another "BHG". I’m sure there was a good reason for it. I haven’t found it yet. :/

• Gann Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 4:54 am #15322

Yes, BHG = Bounty Hunters Guild, and that’s good i’m hoping ideas put on here will be used or even considered by anyone else making a BHG.

• Kirash Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 6:51 am #15324

They tried this in Era 1. It didn’t work out too hot. No one used them and their "guardian Immortal" virtually ignored them.

I vote no.

• Andvari Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 8:47 pm #15339

BHG always just turns into an undisciplined ganksquad.

Always.

• Gann Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 9:12 pm #15340

I don’t care how it turned out before, I want ideas on how to fix the shit, rules, regulations like what could help fix this problem with previous BHG’s?

• Avanga Member
      October 26, 2010 at 9:22 pm #15341

None of the problems are unique to the BHG. All of the things that were brought up happen in all of the clans – the deterrent is picking a good clan leader.

• Gann Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 9:27 pm #15342

What im looking for is ideas, maybe 1-2 rules that could be brought in to help protect the BHG from a major clan taking action against the whole clan for 1 person’s retardation…..Maybe something like the major clan should come to the BHG’s leadership and air their grievances, something respectful not "Oh gotta kill off this clan because one moron accidentally attacked one of us thinking it was someone else." kinda bullshit. Even stuff in a BHG that could be added, something like you said "unique" to the BHG?

• Avanga Member
      October 26, 2010 at 10:04 pm #15343

That’s kinda what the ‘no-killing’ restriction on the BHG bounties was for.

There’s not much that’s going to help the problem, really. The problem, I think, is the type of players that a clan like the BHG attracts.

• Gann Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 10:15 pm #15345

Ok, well with that said, what could be added TO the BHG to make it appealing, interesting and worth while to join? I’m talking about maybe old stuff brought back, new stuff added, quests or something, I was thinking of stuff that a BHG could do to make their hunters more active, not just contract killers/capturers.

• Inactive
      October 26, 2010 at 10:31 pm #15349

A half decent facility when they start up would be tremendous. The one for this era was fucking horrible. The main issue with the BHG is it needs really good leadership or else it just sucks ass.

• Kirash Participant
      October 26, 2010 at 10:32 pm #15350

Era 1 BHG already had rules up the ass. Eventually, it just came down to it where BHG got bored, Lydor wasn’t around to enforce rules/give direction, every new clan leader just wound up inheriting a broken and disillusioned clan, and no one really gave a rat’s ass anymore.

If you didn’t have this, you’d just have the ganksquad like Andvari said. There is no middle ground because of the types of people that are drawn towards Bounty Hunting main. If you want a BHG, just make your own little unofficial BHG with your friends and you’ve got your little ganksquad. We don’t need another coded ganksquad clan. We’ve got enough.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.