This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 16 years, 5 months ago by Drel.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Aleksei Participant
      October 30, 2007 at 7:24 pm #222

Banklog is great, but after so much time, it’s literally a terrible spam fest of logs. At the end of this era, CWE’s banklog statement was rediculously long.
      My idea is this:
      Banklog <log number> <log number>
      This way, you have the option of viewing log numbers to and from the arguments you provide.

• Smasher Member
      October 30, 2007 at 11:30 pm #2120

Control withdraw, and clantradeship better and it wouldn’t be needed. Of course thats how Gann robbed me blind in the first place.

Smash.

• tolynyk Participant
      October 31, 2007 at 2:28 am #2154
      "Smasher":13bvkspv wrote:
      Control withdraw, and clantradeship better and it wouldn’t be needed. Of course thats how Gann robbed me blind in the first place.

Smash.[/quote:13bvkspv]

I believe there was only two of us for the most part who had
      withdraw and clantradeship in CWE. I pulled up bank logs to
      see who was donating, not who was withdrawing.

• Gann Participant
      October 31, 2007 at 7:33 am #2178

LOL Smasher, I robbed you good huh, I made almost 200mill credits selling your ships for you hehe, oh the good old days of Incom.

• ArnoNym Member
      November 1, 2007 at 5:51 pm #2501

How about making banklog accept a value for the number of days you want to check backwards

ie: banklog 7 shows the last weeks banklog
      banklog 1 shows the last 24 hours banklog

• Drel Member
      November 1, 2007 at 11:27 pm #2659

Guys, banklog is like roster. While not quite as useful, it’s not quite as much of a bitch.
      Seriously, though… you can live with a bit of spam for that level of functionality.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.