This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 7 months ago by Csilla.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Final_Fantasy_Lover Member
      September 22, 2008 at 12:44 pm #799

Expanding on the idea of alliance, this channel, which would be accessible to any character in a clan, would allow communication between allied clans without the ‘clanmessage’ empowerment. Clans still have their individual ‘clan’ channels, but this one, which doesn’t require an empowerment, would remove the necessity to nag a superior into clanmessaging say… an engineering corp to place an order or confirm their identity.

• Csilla Member
      September 22, 2008 at 11:15 pm #5830

tune

setencrypt

• Anna Member
      September 22, 2008 at 11:49 pm #5831

I have to agree with Csilla here. It’s a good idea, but the amount of coding involved to bring this idea to fruition doesn’t justify the ends. We accomplish the same with a comlink, and I like the idea that some channels can be broken into simply by stealing a comlink.

• Final_Fantasy_Lover Member
      September 23, 2008 at 3:20 am #5822
      "Anna":9vhy4uk5 wrote:
      I have to agree with Csilla here. It’s a good idea, but the amount of coding involved to bring this idea to fruition doesn’t justify the ends. We accomplish the same with a comlink, and I like the idea that some channels can be broken into simply by stealing a comlink.[/quote:9vhy4uk5]

I’ve been screaming to make clan breachable forever and a day, and now you’re telling me you like channels being penetrable?

• Csilla Member
      September 24, 2008 at 10:44 pm #7831

Clan is supposed to be a secure channel that can’t be breached without being in the clan and having a spyapp.

For anything else, the commnet really should be used.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.