Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium A few simple, easy to achieve, suggestions
This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by Johnson.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Xavious Participant
      December 18, 2013 at 4:31 pm #23141

Refillable Escape Pods – I’ve never understood why they can’t be reloaded on to a ship. If there is a reason it can’t be done I’m interested to know what it is. However, if they are like this for no reason I think it’s something that is easy to modify that most people would appreciate. You could even turn it into a credit sink and make it really expensive to do it.

Buzzing Comlinks – I think it would be really cool to see which comlink is buzzing from vocals on a corresponding microphone. This is another change that I think would be easily achieved and I don’t see a reason why anyone would protest. Hell all you have to do is throw the variable for the comlink in the code line for the buzzing part.

Memory- This has been brought up before and may or may not be easy to do. I think it would be cool to be able to see race/gender as well as the number of days since you’ve seen a person via the ‘memory <person>’ command. Perhaps even the basic descriptor string. For example: “A normal, tan-skinned, Human male.” I also thought a ‘memory edit <olddub> <newdub>’ would be cool.

Just a few quick thoughts. Feel free to add to, elaborate, or even rebuke them!

• Johnson Participant
      December 19, 2013 at 11:12 pm #23144

I know it isn’t the solution you’re looking for, but if you use mushclient one of my plugins does exactly what you suggest for the ‘memory <person>’ command. It relies on grabbing a person’s description when you look at them, so it isn’t perfect, but it’s one option available to you.

Here’s the link if you care to give it a try.

LotJMemory.xml

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.