Legends of the Jedi Forums The Brainstormtorium Training costs…again.
This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 1 month ago by Seryb.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Krith Participant
      April 17, 2013 at 11:59 pm #21647

I know this has been brought up a million times, but why, exactly, do we have to pay credits for training and still have a high chance of getting nothing back for the credits?

Yeah, 2000 credits is a pittance compared to what you can make when you’re capped out, but for a new character/player, that 2000 credits per session, per stat, is a hefty drain. Especially considering that, if you don’t train your stats -before- leveling, you could waste valueable random increases.

Personally, I’m fine with having to pay to train, but at least drastically reduce the failure rate, or just make it a guaranteed success.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 18, 2013 at 1:24 am #21655

I’ve never understood the burning need for every player to train every stat to max with the 50k you’re given at the start. There’s quests, do them. You don’t need every stat at max to do one that only corresponds to a single class. For instance, you can train your dex up, then do the tier 1 quest for engineering on any planet that has it for an extra 25k credits once you’re level 25. That’s just scratching the surface. Get creative.

• Seryb Participant
      April 18, 2013 at 1:35 am #21662

Last night I trained Str, Con, Dex, and Cha with that initial 50k. Then I got a combat trained I payed 40k after training to train me. Ended with 90k after I payed him. If your a non combat/hunting main, stop complaining and do what Zero says, Arkania has like 8 quests? Train the stat and do ’em.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.