Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Era 3: Here's what comes next
Tagged: 
This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 7 months ago by Seryb.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      September 28, 2014 at 6:13 pm #24341

Era 3: Here’s what comes next

EoE Event
      We’re finally here! In the interest of getting the wheels turning, our traditional End of Era event will now be what OOC is calling a Start of Era event. Over the next few days, we will be running both big and small events at different hours to hopefully get plenty of people involved.

When do we get started?
      Real soon. Instead of our traditional downtime, imms have been doing a lot of prepwork with the mud still open. We will do a short wizlock later tonight to handle juggling a few last elements and hope to re-open soon after.

The force will be with you
      Expect an announcement about force applications to come in the next few days. We aren’t looking for anything before then.

So! Era 3!
      We will be playing up elements of instability in era 3. We have a number of new and exciting minor clans filling up the galaxy that should provide for an interesting web of alliances and enemies. Just as important, we have a great crop of clan leaders to help drive things.

Not every clan that’s on the list on day one will be around forever. We will be keeping an eye on where players decide to spend their time, and adjust accordingly. I will say this though, not every clan needs to be flooding with players to play a big role. The smallest clans very well could end up being the most important!

In terms of a time skip, things will only be jumping forward six months in-character. Enough time to explain how our minor groups came to be, but still plenty of time before ‘the dust’ settles.

Things will start moving very quickly. I hope you all are as excited as I am, because I think we are set up for a great era 3.

• verl Participant
      September 28, 2014 at 11:10 pm #24342

Hi I’m very excited for this

• Bando Participant
      September 28, 2014 at 11:53 pm #24343

Fine… I guess I’ll come back at the start of this Era… You’ve forced me Wallbro.

• Walldo Keymaster
      September 29, 2014 at 12:13 am #24344

Pirates LOVE to attack planets while I’m setting up new ships btw

• stukar Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 12:20 am #24346

Hope you’ve sorted out a bone to throw to the Australian/latecrew. Sounds very exciting , thanks for the work the Imms are doing for everyone’s enjoyment. Cheers.

• Seryb Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 1:03 am #24347

This sounds like it will be a very exciting Era. Has anyone received an update as to whether it will be back open tonight?

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 9:41 am #24348

So uh… it’s morning. Why for is the MUD still being locked?

• Seryb Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 11:42 am #24350

Walldo hasn’t woke up yet?

• veric Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 11:52 am #24351

few of us hanging out on tinychat if ya’ll are bored waiting.

-edit- aaaaaand everyone left

• Kirash Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 12:55 pm #24353

I has Hyrule Warriors to entertain me in the meantime.

• Exxar Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 12:59 pm #24354

So bored. I didn’t bring my Alienware to Italy so I can’t even play games!

• Loki Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 1:32 pm #24355

dis gon b gud

• Seryb Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 1:37 pm #24356

Down time makes Seryb go somethin somethin

• Oteri Participant
      September 29, 2014 at 2:51 pm #24357

LOTJ is currently locked while we prepare the mud for era 3.
      See you all in the morning! <3 Walldo

ERMIGERD WHYFOR

Anyone want to do some ARAM on LoL? Hit me up, summoner name is IamOteri.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.