Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Upgradeship Queueueueue
This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Telestrial.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Cronlan Participant
      February 2, 2013 at 4:53 am #20874

Here is a script to make a queue to upgrade a bunch of ships.

I am not the most skilled at making these so it might have gaps. Feel free to edit and post better edits.

http://pastebin.com/RiigBN3x

• Walldo Keymaster
      February 2, 2013 at 1:04 pm #20877

Awesome, next time I play a ship builder I will install mushclient just to have this.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      February 19, 2013 at 3:51 pm #21049

Cronlan, just a few hiccups, but otherwise, this script is awesome =]

• Corey Participant
      March 11, 2013 at 2:12 pm #21280

Cool script here Cronlan, like Frump said though there are a few hiccups. A few suggestions: The remove function doesn’t seem to work at all, even less it doesn’t let you target a specific ship or item. There’s no list function to see what you’ve added. If one of the ships you’re working on gets moved (or you mistype the ship name or whatever) the whole script shuts down when it gets to that ship (the same goes for part names).

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      April 11, 2013 at 9:59 pm #21454

Cron, did you ever get the bugs smashed in this?

• Cronlan Participant
      April 13, 2013 at 4:27 am #21473

Um. My ship building days ended so I stopped toying with it but I think I fixed a couple of those. I will look at it a bit next TL for sure unless someone beats me to it.

• Domovoi Participant
      April 23, 2013 at 9:33 am #21729

Hi Cronlan.

I’ve been using the script a lot this timeline.

A couple of bugs I’ve noticed:

Plugin crashes whenever I type ‘listcommands’
      Plugin crashes whenever ship name is not exact (e.g. if the ship name has uppercase letters, but is entered with lowercase)

I consider the plugin touchy, but completely usable!

• Johnson Participant
      April 23, 2013 at 11:50 am #21730

I added a new ship upgrading system into my latest LotJBuildship if anyone is interested. I considered making a whole new plugin but you probably won’t need one without the other so I figured I’d just wrap it all into one. It is rather versatile in that you can use profiles for saving a set of ship mods and later loading them up for other ships of the same type. It is also nice in that you can specify a different profile for each ship you plan to upgrade, or you can specify a set of completely custom mods, if you so choose. So, for instance, you could set the plugin to modify 6 ships using saved profile “GR75Cargo”, a few using profile “GR75Travel”, and an few firesprays using preset “FiresprayTravel” all at the same time. There is a brief tutorial on using presets in the “Show info” section of the plugin, or you can reference the in-game help system using “upgradehelp”.

Download Links:
      Dropbox:
      LotJBuildship on Dropbox

GitHub:
      LotJBuildship on GitHub

• Telestrial Participant
      April 25, 2013 at 4:46 pm #21745

Hey Johnson.  How would someone get a hold of you if they’re having an issue with a script ? I know you write them completely free and owe us nothing..but I am having an issue. Would appreciate some assistance if you have the time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.