Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat The 2015-2017 Timeline Thread
This topic has 74 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Jaxx.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
    • Xerakon Moderator
      May 12, 2017 at 6:13 pm #29725

You may begin posting about anything related to the 2015-2017 timeline now. As with the LotJ Discord server: Discussion is to remain civil. If it is reported to me, the RPC, or any other moderators that players are being harassed, the party doing the harassing will be permanently banned from the Discord server, and possible action taken by the staff.

So, the usual “Who were you”, etc.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Xerakon.
    • magrog Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 6:15 pm #29727

Era 1
      Quin “Mr. Green” Fel
      Corellian Espy Main with a shitty luck roll. A scoundrel with a good heart. Trade Federation do all. This character was the one I most enjoyed playing during all the TL. Responsible for the Smuggler’s Network and as well for most of the notes on the board involving the dipshit that was happening in the Republic going public (All Chloe’s cases). Had so many mics placed and was listening/decrypting so many channels that was a pain in the ass to deal with all the information coming and going. Gave a bad time to Goorduva (Sorry Bagz!), stole 10 million credits from him and the Chu’tio members (hacking accounts), had mics on Zachary and Goorduva for a really long time (It happened to slip a mic to Zachary 3 times in the same day…lol).
      Located and Stole the Tyrian Vessel two times, talked to the Imms to become the “owner” of it and received a “No”. Destroyed it on Nal Hutta orbit.
      Died in uncharted tracking the Jedi fleet with two other intel members of the Trade Federation (Tekli and Frump?). Went with a gunboat into uncharted tracking the jedi fleet, fakesignaled one of the hangars,success, but there was not enough space to land the gunboat….fakesignaled the other hangar, failure, death of all the Trade Federation wannabe intell division in a day. Good job.
      “Chut, Chut!”

Taric “Whitedeath” Essen
      Twi’lek Bounty Hunter. 111 combat/146 Bounty Hunting. My first attempt in combat. A char with a good set of skills: Disguise, Reflex, pick lock, repair armor/weapon, monitor camera and locate ship. Several capture and disintegration bounties completed. Was responsible for the capture of Dresden and his delivery to the Trade Federation on era 1, this started the war Republic/Federation. Member of the Shadow Pack. Worked for the Lightman family for a long time.

Rex Vao
      Nautolan Combat main. Rolled this char after Quin died and just for the war Republic/Federation on era 1. Helped Haksu and Nantego bomb Kalem on Ryloth and permed Finak and Astrid that day as well. Created the “FOR THE RIM’ shout and was spreading the signs with it writing around the Rim and Outer Rim. Later Joined the Empire as an Instructor in the Imperial Academy and retired.

Vitho Zann
      Corellian Espy main with a shitty luck roll as well. A criminal italian mafia style. Eletected Senator of Nal Hutta, Vice Chancellor and Chancellor of the Republic. Responsible for the coupe that formed the Empire. Built his path inside the Republic with a true Republican but at his heart he was just a criminal trying to provide for those that was close to him.
      At the end I was hating this char. Dealing with all those Sith/forcers running around as a normy was not easy and fun.
      Killed by Marh at the Throne room after I told him that I would raise Chloe’s daughter, Iris, to fight forcers.

Era 2
      Harko Vane
      Wroonian Smuggler main. Created it just to have some fun stealing and stripping ships around the mud. Won the Outlander Race…in a phone! Killed at the Anoat system with a stolen Jedi frigate while the Empire declared war to the Order.

Kella Veros
      Slicer main mandalorian. After the Mandalorians helped the Rebels finish the Empire, helped Bolen create the Deathwatch on era 3, was his second in command. Funded the Deathwatch hacking random accounts (20+ millions). Was in a bromance with Bolen, bullying people around. Helped Bolen grenade a group of Hunters on Korriban to grab Aktul. Had a strong hate for all force sensitives.
      Bullied Czerka and during a meeting with the leader, was Ambushed by a Sith that killed Bolen, making him the leader of Deathwatch.
      Discovered the identity of the forcer that killed Bolen and went full crazy, declaring war to Czerka. During the raid into Czerka, engaged Thalist with two others and was permed.

Era 3
      Khalgath Anjilliac Dornar
      Hutt Combat main. 136 combat, 100 smuggling. My intention with him was to have some fun while trying to do something new (Ownership of the Carbon fields, like the Bridge’s Troll of the fables). The First Order tried to end my fun and declared KOS on him. But I still had fun with him chasing some of their members around (cargo runners, botters, Second in Command, etc). Fully geared and leveled in two days (Korriband, beskar and everything else). Was boarded above Corellia in a FO checkpoint, dropped the FO member that was boarding him. The ISD target the hopper and permed him with their member inside…nice.

Reggy Jeeves
      Iktotchi slicer. 146 Slicer. This char was just to chill around. Nothing else.

• Domovoi Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 6:16 pm #29728

Era 1 Summer 2015 – Spring 2016

Edrick

* Engineer, Director
      * Naboo
      * Sienar Fleet Systems, Trade Federation, Republic

Era 2 Spring 2016 – Fall 2016

Edrick

* Engineer, Project Master
      * Naboo
      * Empire, Sienar, killed by Mandalorians Oct 2016

Nedem

* Engineer
      * Mon Calamari

Exavier

* Laywer/Diplomat
      * Alderaanian
      * Rebel Alliance
      * Suicided when Hoth was destroyed

Era 3 Fall 2016 – Spring 2017

Tavralan

* Senator of Ryloth
      * Twi’lek
      * Republic Union to Czerka
      * Killed by Thalist

Nedem

* Engineer
      * Mon Calamari
      * Suicided

Morgana

* Combatant/Forcer – Herald of Zildrog
      * Zabrak
      * Killed by Resistance over Alderaan.

• Domovoi Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 6:25 pm #29729

Bonus: The updated History file of Edrick that I kept:

(]=== Outer Rim Identification File ===[)
      Name: Edrick Lesshan
      Race: Human
      Planet of Origin: Naboo
      Family:
      Edward Lesshan IV – Father – Estranged
      Rosalina Lesshan – Mother – Estranged
      Theodoric Lesshan – Brother – Estranged
      Yvette Lesshan – Sister – Estranged
      Louisa Lightman-Lesshan – Spouse
      Lee Lightman – Brother-in-Law
      Rickon Lightman-Lesshan – Son
      Jazmin Lightman-Lesshan – Daughter

(]========= Current Employment ========[)
      Sienar Corporation

(]========== Past Employment ==========[)
      Sienar Fleet Systems
      Trade Federation
      The Galactic Empire

(]======== Personal Information =======[)
      Born on Naboo in the noble house of Lesshan, Edrick was raised to be a noble, but forsook the title and ran off at a young age. Injured in his late teens in an undisclosed accident, he has had a replacement left leg. Not much is known of his history during this time.

Earliest records of his professional life are when he started work at Sienar under Vero Sienar’s leadership. During that, he developed the tibanna infused carbonite shards that would go on to be a component in Sienar’s Nova line of blaster pistols. He then went on to develop the TATB explosive that was utilized in the blue line of grenades.

After developing the TATB, he left Sienar to join the Trade Federation. With the assistance of then-Grand Viceroy Bugh Maphrampton, he developed the Baktoid J100 jetpack. He was also a member of the Federation team that stormed Korriban when the lost Sith fleet returned. It was during this time that he also met Louisa Lightman. He would not have the opportunity to develop anything further as a state of war arose between the Federation and the Republic.

During the war, he assisted Darth Caecea in the failed attempt to repel the Republic fleet at the Battle of Nal Hutta. He escaped from the ship and was able to evade capture. He spent the remainder of the war obtaining supplies and sending them to the front line troops as they repelled Republic incursions.

After the war, he returned to Sienar where he helped develop the the H-type yacht, the Sienarium durasteel alloy, and the Pelta-class frigate. He also married Louisa after his return, fathering a pair of twins.

Sometime later, Emperor Vitho Zaan launched his political reformation. Once it was complete, he personally asked Edrick to come be a lead scientist for the Empire. Together with his wife, they developed the Imperial- and Victory-class Star Destroyers as well as Sienar’s Lightmantium. For a time, Edrick worked with Walcrist Culmar, heading up the Imperial Research. Together they developed the Imperial Body Suit.

When Empress Claret assumed control of the Empire, Walcrist was dismissed and Edrick headed up the division with his second, Moreau. It was during this time that he assist with the development of an enhancement to the Ankarres earrings.

Now, during the war with the Mandalorians, Edrick has been sent to work with Sienar to assist with ship production and product development.

Unfortunately, Edrick was killed during a Mandalorian raid on the facility trying to defend the headquarters.

Side node: The Star Destroyers is total embellishment, but sounds legit.

• Xerakon Moderator
      May 12, 2017 at 6:40 pm #29730

Zahariel “Angel” Tragan, Corellian Espionage – Republic Intelligence (Peon)
      Zahariel was my first true attempt at an agent-type character. He was somewhat enjoyable, but got a bad rap early on because of the Chloe brigade’s jealous streak. He was accused of ‘sexually harassing’ her and was rather biased against for quite some time. He didn’t do much of note, but eventually he was ordered to Kashyyyk during a hostile action and was permed with another Intel character by Hunters (lel).

Lessons learned: Stay away from obvious cliques. Come up with excuses rather than going into an extremely stupid situation.

Taymon Verticordia, Omwati Pilot – Republic Navy (Admiral), 3S Station Owner
      Taymon was my first pilot character ever on LotJ. He signed up for the Republic’s Navy and actually went pretty quickly through the ranks because we didn’t really have anyone else. During the Trade Federation war over Kashyyyk, he lead the second fleet with Admiral Finak in the first. When Finak went down to the surface of Ryloth and got suckered into the TF bombing, Taymon became the Admiral. Kya and.. some other pilot guy were his seconds. However, when we began 24-hour blockade operations over Ryloth, the crew made a lot of mistakes, including Kya shooting down our own people coming in to assault Ryloth. Then, over Coruscant, there were some issues where my other pilot guy was shooting down Republic personnel that had been made to resign and launch up to confuse our blockade. My favorite memory was when someone forced our pilot, Orin, to resign, and launch in a shuttle, and he radioed “It’s Orin! I can prove it!” And the pilot guy just blasted away before I could question him and was like “I accept responsibility for that.” on clantalk. I made a few suspicious kills as well, including a guy that was trying to use a MUD LD to land after being instructed not to, and an unconfirmed hopper kill over Ryloth. After the war, Taymon resigned his commission and purchased the Sabacc station. I worked with Walldo to remodel and add features to it and things were looking pretty good for some good black market/smuggling/pirate schemes… until Taymon was promptly killed by, I believe, Rakurbacca, about a week after he took ownership of the station. Really shitty. =(

Lessons learned: Always, always, always know exactly who you are shooting down in space – Can’t stress this enough. Piloting is a whole lot of doing nothing.. until it’s not. Teach everyone you can able the basics of moving fleets around. Always app for important things on a new character versus using an existing one that someone may have grudges on.

Aquila Astelan, Balosar Slicer – Republic Intelligence (Director), Imperial Intelligence (Director)
      This was my do-over for Angel. I chose a slicer this time, and spent the majority of my first month on the 3S station cockpit working on slice/secure. During this time, he masqueraded as a Jawa and never broke character, even with the Republic. I think the only one who didn’t think he was a Jawa was the Intelligence Senator – Noman Wyvost. He assisted in the capture of a Jawa ship thief early on by stalking him out. He then spent the majority of his time trying to find the elusive Echo-0 item and listening in on conversations and talking to people. After Noman’s death (not by his hand) – and disgusted with how the Republic was being ran – he gravitated more towards Bugh, who was working with Jaz. After that introduction, he pinged down the Jedi fleet’s safe sector and gave the coordinates to Jaz. After the Empire was formed, Aquila joined for a short time to get things running. There were not a lot of Intel personnel, and I frankly was on a down-wave with the mud, so I played him less and less to focus on RL. When I was ready to return to the mud, I had a different goal altogether in mind, and suicided him quietly.

Lessons learned: People take A LOT for granted. Watch, listen, and never break your character’s false character, and you can learn a lot of valuable information.

Malkar, Dug Espionage – Republic Navy (Captain), Imperial Navy (Captain)
      Malkar was a Dug that I rolled to fill a piloting gap after Taymon during my time playing Aquila. More than anything, he was just an outrageous character that made fun of lifetime pilots. For example, he often spoke of replacing the command chairs aboard the fleet ships with toilets so that he never had to leave the bridge. I used him to train a few recruits on basic battlegroup things and setting up aliases, but nothing important. He was my first work at playing a character with an accent, and I hated it. He was quietly suicided about the same time as Aquila.

Lessons learned: I hate characters with accents.

Ceglan Varl, Duros Engineer – BlasTech CEO, Rebel Alliance President, Imperial Coalition floater, First Order Captain
      I have played engineers before, but I had a goal going into Ceglan. He was my first clan leader and my first successful engineer. The era was proceeding at a crawl, and after a lot of hesitation and reservation on what I should do, I decided that I would make a character that would take over the dead engineering clan (BlasTech) and use it to quietly fund the Rebellion when it began. Ceg was recruited into BlasTech by Kyrthik when Ando was still the inactive leader. Ceg immediately spent the first full week there receiving vendor rights. He created 10 of every item for each planet that an engineer could make that would sell, and stocked all of the shops. During this time, Rane was made the CEO and Ceglan was promoted to being in charge of whatever Sales division. He worked with Qerd to begin our gel development – like the second dev for BTI the whole era – and began pumping out advertisements. After Rane went inactive, the very few active members of BTI met to decide leadership – Ceg, Kyrthik, Qerd, and Reunaliv. We also had Asim and Drakon active at the time. The imms gave Ceg leadership because the others didn’t want it, and I made probably the biggest mistake with my character at that point by forming a company Board (which later evolved into a Council with the RA) – sharing power and direction rather than forming a single-person structure. At this point, Ceg began to visit the Empire and Sienar to forge bonds and such, and we began work on new developments and trying to raise prices on their goods to make a viable credit sink.

Ceg knew that Qerd was trying to actively assist/arm potential rebels, and did nothing to stop him, since it coincided with his active goal. When the Crusaders came into play, I thought that these were actually going to be the Rebels of the era, so Ceg began to supply them – even fund them to the tune of like a hundred million credits. During this time, Ceg received intelligence that the Empire had struck a bargain with Ando to basically turn BlasTech into a Rebel breeding ground. This became his smoking gun to actively rebel, and the catalyst was provided when the Empire sent Tylon to breach into our complex when we claimed neutrality in their war against the Crusaders. The like… 5 employees we had at that time boarded our last grounded VSD, launched up, battlegrouped the ships, and took off to Mandalore. Once there, I was contacted by the imms about forming a resistance. I agreed, we were given a safe sector with the DSMF Haven, and within 30 minutes of being at Mandalore we took off to Haven. During this period, we were a very small group. People had quit, some returned, but overall I would say that there were probably about 2-3 active at any time, with about maybe 6-7 on at peak hours – not all active. We gained the Jedi Master Yoshu and found out that one of our employees, Jain, was his Padawan who had been testing us out. After the capture of Tylon and Kilres on Lorrd, we gained abit of infamy. Benjamin was probably the other prominant person to join us during this time. I was very selective in recruiting people, but we were fine as a small group because we mainly performed hit-and-run strikes rather than full-out battles. I stuck with a scenario of raiding supply lines versus outright assaults – which is what I felt like an underground group would typically do. It also made me happy because Ceg had a grudge with Sienar.

After we initially teamed up with the Crusaders for the raid on Sienar (Nal Hutta) and then the fleet battle over Alderaan, I was told that if BlasTech allies with the Crusaders, we would go nowhere fast as the Rebellion. We cut ties with them quickly – causing a lot of grief over holding their Kyramuds and beskar pikes in our construction bay. The IC reason was initially because they owed us a huge tab, which they did, then became war atrocity-related. Sadly, because the Empire wasn’t racist, crushing assholes like they normally are, it made it difficult to fight on the PR front. Even more so when they began pointing out possible ties of BlasTech to the Crusaders. I stepped up for a lot of publicity stuff that was, in hindsight, needless – the era progresses no matter what. The last two weeks or so of our time on Haven was spent trying to let the Empire recoup and rebuild, and was a mind-numbing time.

After Hoth was granted to us and we formed the official RA, we began getting in people by the truck-loads. I personally feel like this eroded the control we had maintained over the situation, and things quickly escalated to the point where, personally, I feel the era ended prematurely with no plan to move on. I believe that within a week of the RA forming, we already had decimated the Empire’s fleet and captured Emperor Oram. Once the threat was gone, people began to find new things to bitch about and Ceglan – who was tight-fisted with his leadership and carefree with his words of disdain towards certain people – resigned prior to being outed, despite the threat of Baktoid on the horizon.

On era change, Ceg joined Czerka for a short time as an advisor. Unable to get out of politics, however, he joined the Imperial Coalition – primarily due to his enemies joining the Republic Union, but partially because I felt the Coalition was more being ran more sensibly. He bounced around from the engineering to the piloting to the command division, helping as necessary wherever. His more notable moments during this time was purposefully forcing Benjamin (who had been a part of the RA coup) to engage with Ceg on the comms and show that he couldn’t be a calm and collected Senator (literally, this was said by a few people). I also am pretty sure he assisted in the bankroll of the Order, and contributed over 20 million credits to the Nal Hutta event, as well as 10 million or so towards ship acquisition from his personal accounts. It was a very, very sad moment when he wasn’t allowed by Oram to shoot down Kyrthik (who also had been in the RA coup) during the initial events of Alderaan’s anti-alien turmoil. If I could go back, I definitely would have pulled the trigger. After the transition to the First Order, he became one of the very few aliens to join up and ranked into the Navy as a Captain. He served there for a very short time until work overwhelmed me. Coupled with the anti-alien direction that the Order was turning in, I decided to quietly suicide Ceglan.

Lessons learned: You can do just about anything if you put your mind to it. Clans do not have to go quietly into the night. A determined player can change the outcome of the story. Publicly, treat your subordinates with respect. Privately, work on thinklogging their demise. Keep cliques at arm’s length, as much as you can, for as long as you can. Never even osay joke about things, because AIM is still alive and well. Give the enemy every opportunity to rebuild (if they’re not completely dead) if the story needs to continue. Let the story play out – don’t try to “win LotJ” – it always backfires. Broadcasting is fun!

Zex’x, Verpine Engineer – VerpiTech Industries Owner
      Zex’x was an engineer character I had created in the down period at the end of era 2, I believe. Noticing a heavy, heavy lack of basic gear and engineer shops for new/re-gearing players, his job was to just craft supplies up all day, as I initially had done with Ceglan. I ran cargo with him initially until he had enough credits to fund a full array of shops on every planet. He had just bought enough stuff to fill up every single one of his shops, and had stocked a few. I was building connections and really enjoying playing him, and may have stuck with him as a “little guy” throughout the era. Then, he stopped on Tatooine to finish out leveling with cybernetic installation… and caught a botched surgery death in the surgery room of the Tatooine hospital.. which was flagged un-safe. Bye, Felicia.

Lessons learned: Hum-drum engineering can be fun, as well as provide a service. Check for safe flags at all times – even if you’re in the place they should be automatically.

Darius Nixon, Alderaanian Smuggler – Imperial Coalition Senator, First Order Councilmember
      After the scandal with Rhel, I decided to app for the Coalition senator for Alderaan. My personal goal, after seeing how the beginning of era 2 was so stagnant, was to be a mover and shaker for the begining of era 3. My app was accepted pretty quickly, and he was in the clan in no time. Darius’ goal from the get-go was to transition the Coalition to the “Empire” – the Empire that the era 2 Empire should have been. He was purposefully meant to be conniving and alien-hating. I made him as useful as I could as a leader – often running cargo with shuttles-inside-freighters-inside-a-frigate into the late hours. I’m pretty convinced that between him and Ceg and another pilot, we funded the Coalition through the Nal Hutta incident. Darius was supposed to supervise the Navy, and constantly was working deals to try and be provided with ships – or to develop them (go, TIE/Darius!). He formed a business relationship with Thalist in an attempt to keep the Coalition in Czerka’s good graces as a supplier after the incident with Rhel, and did his best to farm business between Czerka and MandalMotors (moreso MM at the end). He shot down a pirate frigate over Alderaan and then rallied up two other pilots to come and shoot down a second that appeared right afterwards.

Using this series of events to his advantage, he began to work on his secret goal and began tightening restrictions on Alderaan. He also generated some tension with the Union due to one of their Alderaanian members causing beef with him over his smuggling there. With the pirate scenario in mind, I got the idea to begin faking newscasts. As the approved leader of Alderaan, it was within his right to do so. Darius began to fake events in the form of a broadcast nearly every day for over a week. These got picked up by the imms for the GNI, because they were content. There were even some broadcasts where I enlisted the aid of other characters. When Darius got shot, he actually had Schillinger shoot him – promising that it would help in bringing reform against the aliens, and letting him go on a murdering rampage. All of this anti-alien tension assisted in pushing the bill with the Union. Combined with bringing back certain Imperial themes such as the Stormtrooper Corps and continuing the “Alderaan first” notion, we broke from the Republic and formed the First Order. Also, during this Alderaan uprising time, he saved the day with the Corellians by spearheading the Corellian Bloodstripe General event. Which he used for a little powerplay that did not pan out later on.

Athough my initial goal was to become the new Emperor, with the way the political game was played out between the then-Senators Kerazat, Elerdia, Caelen, and Oram, I realized quickly that it would not happen – again, much of which I attribute to my saying-what-I-think problem that I also shared on Ceglan. Darius urged Kerazat to swing the vote to Oram so that Caelen (whom Darius was convinced was weak, indecisive, and easily twisted around certain women’s fingers) would not rule the Order. Thus, Oram became the leader of the First Order, and we transitioned to Alderaan. A few weeks after this was, as above with Ceglan, when my life got extremely busy. Having met the goal of the character, and with no free play time on the horizon for me, I decided to quietly suicide Darius as well.

Lessons learned: Schemes are fun. Watch what you say. Fake news is REALLY fun (but please, people, don’t do it unless you legally can do so). Pushing the story is a role I would app for time and time again. Cargo turduckens are not so fun, but are useful.

Garro, Corellian Espionist – First Order Navy (Commander)
      For the first war with the Union, I created Garro as a pilot (and got lucky because he could ping) for the Order. After demonstrating usefulness with BGs, he became the Commander. He worked on training a couple of people – primarily @Noctum, who I am supremely glad is continuing his efforts with battlegroup piloting. During the first battle of the war, our one battlegroup was dogpiled on by two over Corellia – all with a bunch of Unioners aboard working battlegroup position. We fled the encounter after losing one destroyer. On replacing it a few days later, he blockaded the Ithor system and destroyed that frigate orbital after it was under popular support. As soon as Garro destroyed it, however, the Union fleet popped out of hyperspace and had him again at their mercy with position swappers aboard each ship. He wasn’t able to flee, and died from this fight.

Lessons learned: I’m not as good of a pilot as I think I am. THANK GOD (and Gathorn) for the battlegroup position change that doesn’t let every swinging dick do that right out of the academy.

Raefar, Corellian Slicer – The Resistance Intelligence (Agent)
      This character was intially created to be an agent for the Resistance. However, soon after hitting Echo-0, he was getting really perterbed at how The Resistance (in my mind, the good guys) had recruited Cyrus, along with his cadre of Baktoid/Czerka protectors, to fight against the ‘evil’ Order. There were mistakes all over the place. The schism forming within the ranks was so big, and done so quickly, that it was laughable. There were non-engineers and scientists (including straight up army people) in the science and engineering division – simply because they were loyal to Cyrus. Our engineers stripped comms down to 1 on all of our cruisers, rendering agents unable to jam or fakesignal. Our Jedi was letting Thalist murder our troops on planets while sitting pretty in orbit. Raefar begrudgingly stuck with the Resistance until Commander Orthan died, then jumped ship as well – rather than serve Cyrus. He went into the battlefield looting business. Anytime there was any hint of a battle, he would go to where it was happening and scoop up the crap-ton of loot that was on the ground, then resell it in his shop on Corellia.

Lessons learned: Never stick with a group that repeatedly shoots itself in the foot and wants to do nothing to fix it, even after having it pointed out. Pick up battlefield spoils instead!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Xerakon.
    • Corey Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 9:05 pm #29734

This log is from the Era 2 EoE. It has been edited down to remove spam, uninteresting fight spam and global echos informing players the game was about to be wizlocked. This is from the POV of my character, Vishal, who was an Arkanian Sith.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Yoshu sets aside A Coruscanti Medpac after using it to revive you. “Awaken Vishal. We have much to talk about.”

Tadesco cordially asks ‘Still sleeping?’

Vishal sits up as he rubs at his eyes as if just waking from sleep. His hand moves from his eyes to the top of his head and pats slightly before he flinches at some sort of possible wound. “We have a lot to talk about? Like what?”

Yoshu looks down at you as he calmly asks, “How is it that Arkanians find themselves serving the Sith?”

Yoshu deeply asks you ‘Was it not the Sith that destroyed your homeworld during the great war?’

Vishal pushes and wiggles himself so that he can rest against the wall. He glances about, “Ah, a ship. Interesting.” He looks back over, joining the conversation again, “It has been some time since I’ve been an Arkanian. And…who is to say that I serve the Sith?”

You make a clicking ‘tsk’ sound.

Tadesco looks compassionately to Vishal.

“You’ve very clearly been trained in the ways of the dark side, Vishal.” Yoshu says pointedly as he turns over A carbon etched curved hilt emitting a deep crimson blade in his hand. “Trained by Jaz, or one of her other minions. Carrying on the lienage of those who destroyed your planet, infiltrated the Republic, and ensnared the galaxy yet again.”

Vishal chuckles slightly, but it comes out a bit garbled before he spits out a small glob of blood onto the ship’s polished floor. “You are not seeing the larger picture. Jaz was a puppet. She couldn’t find the correct end of her lightsaber if I paid her every credit Haksu put on your head.” He glances over towards Tadesco once more, “You. You’re the weak one right? I had mistaken you for one of the foolish kin that came to seek glory on Coruscant.”

Tadesco cordially says ‘My weakness, is my strength.’

Tadesco cordially says ‘It prevents me to fall for hubris.’

You say to Yoshu ‘Weakness is strength? Is that what you are teaching these poor individuals? I suppose it is better than anything Luca ever taught at least.’

Tadesco cordially says ‘It is so much better that this time it is you arrested, and it took two of us to arrest you, last time it was for of your to stop me.’

You raise an eyebrow.

Tadesco cordially asks ‘CAn’t you see al lthey taught you led you only to ruin?’

You say to Tadesco ‘I’ve never seen you in my life until today, don’t think yourself so high on the food chain.’

‘I’m not’ Tadesco cordially says.

Tadesco cordially says ‘I’m the low one on the food chain.’

You nod.

Tadesco cordially says ‘I just want to point you provoke me with no reason. I bear you no ill.’

You say to Tadesco ‘Call it habit.’

Tadesco nods.

“Do not worry, Vishal, the Jedi Order will be rebuilt and become stronger than the one that came before it.” Yoshu proclaims with a sidelong glance towards Tadesco. “The purge left a void and many were without a teacher, but I am not so easily shaken.” Narrowing his eyes at you he then asks, “So what, then? Did you aspire to slay Jaz and claim her mantle as your own, as the Sith are known to do?”

Tadesco cordially says ‘You are an Arkanian, and your people are great minds no doubt. But why turn it to unescrupolous personal gain? At cost of how many lives? This is what I don’t understand.’

Yoshu deeply asks you ‘Are you the master now, or did you just find a new one?’

Tadesco goes quiet and nods to Master Yoshu.

Vishal turns his eyes towards Yoshu “I abandoned the Empire quite some time ago to seek deeper studies into what I have become. When I came back, I found no masters. I found no Sith. I only found the pathetic excuse of what the Empire had always claimed itself to be.” He doesn’t move his head, but once again slowly moves his eyes towards the other, “You believe I have gained something of economic value perhaps? I do possibly have one of the greatest minds in centuries, yes. It is why I have put it to use beyond material possessions, titles or empires.”

You say to Tadesco ‘Look at my face, stare into the oblivion of only a sliver of what I had to give.’

Yoshu deeply asks you ‘So in your introspection you decided to dabble with science and Sith alchemy to unleash monster upon the galaxy?’

Tadesco breathes deeply.

Vishal offers a grin of what looks to be a few broken, or perhaps shaved down to points teeth, “You think that was me? Why would the beasts attack me if they were mine?”

You say to Yoshu ‘Cyrus is more evil than many Sith I’ve known combined. He should have killed him when he attempted to steal my blood.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I saw at least two Massassi warriors following you around. It seems to me that you and Cyrus are in league with each other.’

You say to Yoshu ‘Massassi are intelligent beasts and bow to power. The lower beasts that roamed about, not so much.’

You say to Yoshu ‘But no, the beasts were not mine. I was there to collect them for experiment.’

You say ‘Regardless of what I think of Cyrus, he is in fact quite brilliant.’

Tadesco raises an eyebrow.

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I do not find the creation of such abominations the result of brillance. Mad seems a more fitting description.’

You say ‘The difference is so minimal that it is hard to see when one crosses over.’

Vishal shuffles slightly as he tries to adjusts his bound hands into a more comfortable position.

Yoshu deeply asks you ‘So what is this all about, Vishal? Is this Cyrus trying for revenge at his perceived slights? Why has
      Haksu popped his head up long enough to bounty me during your little science experiment?’

Yoshu deeply whispers ‘Anything interesting?’ into a comlink.

Vishal laughs out loud again, the action causing him to spit up a bit more of the blood from whatever internal wound my still be present, “Haksu? That weasel. He hid from me every time he showed up on Coruscant, he knew I’d slit his throat for being worthless.” He offers what looks like an attempt at a shrug, “And Cyrus. I’ve not been in contact with him since he attempted to steal my blood. He knows better than to show his face in front of me.”

You say ‘Theft is one thing. Stealing something to attempt to control the essence of the Force is another.’

You say ‘The Force obviously did not select him and he has no right to it.’

Tadesco cordially says ‘And here I thought it was about grabbing power no matter how…’

Tadesco shakes his head.

You ask Tadesco ‘You mean with me?’

Tadesco cordially says ‘I mean with the Sith.’

You ask Tadesco ‘If you are looking upon a puzzle and there are missing pieces, do you believe the puzzle can not be solved still? Or do you look about for the missing piece?’

You say to Tadesco ‘A lesson for you, do not force the pieces to a puzzle if they do not fit, because you’ll miss the bigger picture.’

Tadesco nods.

You say ‘Had I wanted the throne, I would have taken it with ease. I even think my own master’s power was not enough if I set my mind to it.’

Tadesco look at Yoshu and at Vishal again.

Yoshu quirks an eyebrow curiously. “Your master?”

Yoshu deeply whispers ‘Exavier, you have know way to escape?’ into a comlink.

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘Get outta of there Exavier’ into a comlink.

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘Not to late, find a ship’ into a comlink.

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘DO not give upo’ into a comlink.

Vishal closes his eyes a moment thinking, “You have people trapped?”

Tadesco looks at you.

Tadesco frowns.

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘Hoth was .. attacked and left uninhabitable, though it was barely more than that in the first place.’
      You say ‘Deal with your people. This conversation can wait.’

Yoshu visibly scoffs at you. “Like you care, Vishal.”

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘Someone should fly there now, and help him.’ into a comlink.

Tadesco lowers his head.

You ask Yoshu ‘If I wanted endless death, why did I not put down your apprentice here? If I wanted needless and unwarranted death, why did I not kill the Twi’lek in the hospital? If I wanted blood, why did I not kill the gold filigree armored individual? If I wanted death, why did I not kill the Arkanian in the store earlier? If I wanted death..why is the Wookiee still alive? If I wanted death, why does the ex-Imperial still live?’

You say to Yoshu ‘All today’

You say to Yoshu ‘All because I do not crave death like you might wish I do.’

You say ‘All fell to my feet tonight. All still breathe because I allowed it.’

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘Exavier?’ into a comlink.

“Quite a few died at the hand of this plague you unleashed on Coruscant.” Yoshu states as he shakes his head at you. “Just because it was not your hand that did it, you are still responsible. You and your Massassi warriors, and those monsters unleashed by your collaborator, Cyrus.”

Tadesco cordially whispers ‘YOu were great up there Ceglan, thanks.’ into a comlink.

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘There is nothing left to speak of, as far as I’m concerned. You are another crazed Sith underling doing the bidding of your master, slaying anyone along the way who obstructs your path.’

Tadesco cordially asks ‘Who is his Master?’

Vishal offers a brief shrug of his shoulders, “If you can not see what is clearly before you, then you are even more blind than I was led to believe. Just as you desire me to be a killer, even when presented evidence against, and you desire to link me with Cyrus even when presented evidence against it. ”

You ask ‘I am curious who is the evil one here. I have owned up to my crimes, yet you falsely accuse me of other crimes to satisfy what?’

You ask ‘Some entitled sense of judgement?’

Yoshu deeply says to Tadesco ‘I doubt he will offer up his master, as he has nothing to gain from it. The lives that will be saved by helping us find his master, and stop him, are of little consequence.’

You ask Yoshu ‘I have been honest with you thus far, why do you assume so if you do not ask?’

Yoshu deeply asks you ‘Who is it, then?’

You say ‘That is three times now you have placed a lie at my feet.’

You say to Yoshu ‘Lord Artheus is who trained me in the arts. He found me as I worked at the university, I use to be a professor.’
      Yoshu deeply asks you ‘Where is he now?’

You say to Yoshu ‘Perhaps if you believe I was involved, you should check with GNI. I seem to recall Jaz, Iroh and Cyrus being the names. None of which are mine.’

You say to Yoshu ‘He disappeared some time ago. After I left for Korriban, he disappeared from the Empire between the time I left and came back.’

You say ‘Those in the Empire claimed he was there for only a brief time before being gone. However, I will say this, he lives still. But I’ve had no contact with him since even before Luca hid in deep space.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I have heard of him and he is well feared by many.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘He’ll be dealt with if he ever does decide to return.’

Vishal hmms to himself, “Around the time the lanes to Ithor opened.” He nods once in response to the statement, “Pure power. Yes, he is the most powerful in that regard, that I have ever come across.”

You say to Yoshu ‘In combat, the three of us could not put him down with our power combined.’

Tadesco cordially asks ‘Why have you decided to attack this evening?’

You say to Tadesco ‘Self defense. You will not honestly be able to state that if the two of you saw me there collectin dead Massassi, that you would have let me walk. I won’t believe it, and neither will you.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I’ve fought many Sith and most of them can never live up to the legend of their power. Your master will never plague this galaxy again. When he returns, we will be there to stop him.’

You say to Yoshu ‘Arrogance is unbecoming of a Jedi.’

You say ‘You should listen to important information when it is offered.’

Tadesco cordially says ‘Repeatedly through history it is the Sith who chase and attack the Jedi, we are just there to stop you.’
      You say to Tadesco ‘Your master spent quite a lot of time on Korriban, I could have taken care of things then and there. But I had no reason.’

You ask Yoshu ‘Right?’

Tadesco cordially says ‘YOu cannot expect us to buy this “I attacked in my defense” poo-ddo’

You say to Tadesco ‘Then do it, state that you will have let me walk. Go ahead, amuse me.’
      Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I was on your trail there, Vishal, yes. In the same armor you wore tonight, you even walked by me.’

You say to Yoshu ‘I do not hide. It is well crafted armor and I cower to none. Not even my own Master. That was beaten from me early.’

Tadesco cordially says ‘you attacked people, you cannot be let go. ‘

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘You try, in vain, to make me second guess my resolve, Sith, but it was you on commnet 0 telling the Rodian to embrace murder. It was you who stalked about Coruscant with your Massassi warriors attacking with these beasts that were unleashed by Cyrus. You have made your nature very clear.’

You say to Tadesco ‘Ah, that is where you are wrong. They attacked me first.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘Yet you hid for many days before I finally gave up and left Korriban.’

You say to Yoshu ‘Again, amuse me and state that if you were properly paying attention, you would have let me just walk on Korriban. Go ahead, lie to me as your apprentice is attempting.’

Tadesco heartily chuckles.

You say ‘Just like arrogance, lies are unbecoming of Jedi. The both of you should know this.’

Tadesco cordially says to Yoshu ‘this guy could be an actor.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I would have attacked you without question.’

‘See?’ you ask Tadesco.

Tadesco cordially says ‘Vishal, you guys come always with the same thing, although in the end of the day it is us who bury the friends you kill and the innocents too, please respect us.’

Vishal shuffles once more, attempting to stretch his legs out a bit more, “And when you would have attacked me on Korriban, what reasoning would you have given?”

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘It was you who asked me to give you the death you earned, or my people would suffere greatly if I fail. It is that very reasoning that I have never stopped hunting any of you. I recognize the threat you pose to the galaxy.’

You ask Yoshu ‘The numbers were clearly in your favor. Thin the heard, taunt for mistakes. Have you never trained in combat?’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I actually would not have attacked you on Korriban. My goal was to find the Sith who remain and gauge them and see if any can be redeemed. I’ve made public statements, but none have come out of hiding to speak with me.’

You ask Yoshu ‘Oh so now you would not have attacked?’

You ask Tadesco ‘Do you see why I have trouble believing?’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘I would have spoken with you like I did to Haksu’

You say ‘Haksu? Haksu would have melted into a pile of his own tears had a Jawa come looking for him.’

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘Who hid in his home there, until he finally emerged to speak. Another thing I find interesting. That the two of you were there on Korriban, but you claim you have no ties to him.’

You blink.

Tadesco closes his eyes, breathing deeply.

Yoshu deeply says to you ‘He did come out to speak actually.’

You ask ‘Haksu lived on Korriban?’

Tadesco closes his eyes, breathing deeply.

Yoshu releases you.

Yoshu draws A tarnished and pockmarked hilt projecting a turqoise blade.

A tarnished and pockmarked hilt projecting a turqoise blade ignites with a hum and a soft glow.

Yoshu grips A carbon etched curved hilt emitting a deep crimson blade firmly in his hand as he stands over you. “You should have spoke with me, then, when you had the chance. Before you let yourself be corrupted further and caused the loss of more life, Vishal”

Already in a resting position, you put your hands behind your head.

You say to Tadesco ‘Remember this.’

Tadesco frowns.

You say to Tadesco ‘Watch as your Master gives in to the murder he claims I have done.’

Tadesco looks down.

You exclaim at Tadesco ‘Look at me when he does it!’

Tadesco cordially asks ‘Is there another solution?’

You say to Tadesco ‘Watch as you see the change come over him. It will be but a heartbeat.’

You say to Tadesco ‘Don’t blink.’

Tadesco cordially asks ‘Can’t we imprison him for life?’

You say to Tadesco ‘Don’t blink, you will miss the change your master wants you to miss. You will forever question who he is once he has slaughtered someone with no proof of a crime.’

“Tadesco, this is the difficult side to being a Jedi. Taking life to preserve the lives of others.” Yoshu says to Tadesco as he looms over you, clenching A tarnished and pockmarked hilt projecting a turqoise blade firmly in his hand. “Vishal has already claimed plenty of lives himself, as his Sith masters and peers before him.”

Tadesco draws a leather wrapped hilt emitting a silvery-white energy blade.
      a leather wrapped hilt emitting a silvery-white energy blade ignites with a hum and a soft glow.

Yoshu throws A tarnished and pockmarked hilt projecting a turqoise blade at you!
      Yoshu throws his lightsaber at you!

Tadesco cordially says ‘Then let the stain be over me Master’

You exclaim at Tadesco ‘WATCH!’

You yell, ‘WATCH HIM KILL ME!’

You dodge Tadesco’s attack.
      Tadesco’s slash decimates you!
      You are stunned, but will probably recover.
      You have been KILLED!
      ..Everything begins to fade to black

…and then

…nothing.

• veric Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 10:38 pm #29735

Era 1
      Tobal Uri Gregor Rasputin Peesh or just “Peesh
      Ryn Espi main
      Clans – Star Banes space pirate clan, Sienar Fleet Systems

App’d owner of the Sabaac Seventy Six station which I named after the card game (the decks have 76 cards.) I played the fool on that character and almost every second sentence he spoke to a stranger was a lie or an embellishment. He was my shady slavic used cars salesman gypsy that would sell you his mothers teeth while she was still alive. Working on his strange way of speaking was difficult at times but it also helped to just confuse people to what he was saying, which was entirely the point. He had side deals with side deals and managed to make a few million off 3S vests at the start of the TL when they were at the time rare.

Peesh was recruited by Enoch and the pirates very early on and he adopted the ‘Uri’ persona for that clan and only Star Bane knew Peesh was Uri. We helped smash the Republic fleet a few times and even killed their General on Alderaan via grenades. I was sorta pissed when Starbanes datapad was recovered and the roster had Tobal on it.. a name that very few people actually knew IC. Kalen soon approached Peesh about it and he lied through his teeth about being forced into the pirate crew or he would be murdered.

Peesh was a hell of a lot of fun to play because people would just sort of put up with him as the blustering over the top idiot..meanwhile he was a pirate and rather close to Rikk, some bounty hunters and strangely to the Duros ‘Spicer.’ Shout out to the people in the Republic, TF, SFS, SeerTech and CFA who actually roleplayed with Peesh and didn’t keep him at arms length even when he was obviously shady.

I had a lot of plans for the 3S to be a smuggler station but somehow the Republic found the station then the TF did (Koolaidman’s slicer pinged a taxi with the last location of the station and worked from there.) Ended up just letting everyone and anyone know about its location after they started breaking into the place.

Lesson learned
      Never try and fool jedi with disguises. Especially those that true examine EVERYONE. I had a lot of deep cover disguises ruined by Kwark and Kalen. Eventually I dropped all the other disguises and just disguised as a Ryn. Kwark was a major buzzkill when it came to outing Peesh rather openly in front of others.

Yorin Yorickson
      Toong engineer
      CEO of Siener Fleet Systems

Rolled him as an engineer to help out SFS when it was clearly dying as a clan. Ended up running it solo for almost three weeks before I managed to convince people that the clan was worth joining. Worked my behind off to rebuild it to what it became. While I played him as a fairly confident and somewhat charismatic Toong to the public when inside the SFS base when outside of the base I had him constantly changing allegiances to whomever was in a position of clear power at the time (roughly as per help Toong.) He was fairly pro-rim at heart but would cave to the TF, the Jedi, the Sith, the Republic or the CFA depending on the political climate which is why he’d deal with just about anyone. Had a lot of bounty hunters in his back pocket (I only found out after Yorin died that a large chunk of BH’s were SFS alts..guess that helped) and was supplying most of them with gear for rather cheap so they could cause chaos for the Republic. I think SFS made well over 10,000 explosives as we’d have at least 2,000 of each grenade class available at all times. He’d do almost anything for SFS and its employees as he considered them his family and his responsibility.

I went all out cheese for advertising with SFS as I wanted to make an engineering clan all about fun and not so much about the dull grind. I took on a lot of the work myself so other players could explore other things they actually enjoyed doing. This worked for some players and failed utterly for others. Also tried to strongly encourage no pocket alts for building stuff.

Super proud of some of the initiatives we spearheaded that era as a clan such as :

– Ships on delivery or standby on various core world planets. I think that alone made the shitty Siener ships viable again as STI couldn’t compete with our customer service. If anyone wanted a ship the CEO himself would fly out and sell it to them.

– Going public with some of our developments like keeping our blaster crystal development valid by selling it openly. Kudo’s to STI for one upping us by charging an extra fee to players when they brought a tibanna shard to them.

– SpaceAdventures! Pay a pilot to help you kill pirates. People were a lot more confident when it wasn’t their ship and had a great pilot like Lucian helping.

– A salesbeing for every Senator. I had our sales people not only sell ships but also develop relationships with various VIP’s so we could corner the market on what they needed. This started off with promise but I ended up unknowingly assigning pocket characters as salesbeings and they just wouldn’t log on unless their skills were needed.

– Scooping everyone else by being very proactive about buying TF’s developments as they went under. We approached them when it was clear the TF was going under. This brought a lot of heat our way IC and OOC as we bought the TF durasteel, the jetpacks and other developments on the cheap. Haksu also gave us quite a lot of credits as well.

– Having people pay 1.5 million credits for jetpacks that had no backup fuel! We made back our initial 15 or 20 million very quickly. People think it was stupid but *we made money* off of the stupid people who bought it. After we made back our initial investment we dropped the price significantly and ‘apologized’ for the high prices.

– Fooling everyone into thinking the various grenade lines actually were different. We sold Red, Green and Blues… the Red and Blues were literally the same but we marked reds up significantly after a ‘development’ improved them.

– Buying the 3S and trying to convert it into a salescentre..only to have the imms say nope.

Funny ‘shady business stuff
      While Yorin was not as half as shady as he was painted to be after he died he did do a few questionable things that I can remember off the top of my head:
      – Destroyed the neutral Carrack above Alderan so he could give the CFA their own Carracks without the Republic getting annoyed. Alderaan needed ships to protect them from pirates after all. I don’t recall if I sold them the ships or just gave them. I also just really wanted to get rid of the really shitty upgraded Carracks we had. Pretty sure this was part of the reason why he was permed

– When the Republic was ‘attacking’ the base during the TF / Republic war Yorin let them right in to destroy the grounded cruisers the whole time telling the TF he was powerless to stop them. Even sold the Republic grenades to do it. He then had Republic pay him credits for ‘damages done and work owed’ for each cruiser they destroyed.

– Briefly sheltered Jaz in one of the many force shielded rooms he had in the SFS base as a favour to Rikk.

Lesson learned
      Was stressful and completely fucked up at the end on a few levels. What I learned was no alts when running a clan. So much stuff happens it is very easy to mix up who said what to you and on what character and what info belongs where. I only had one active alt at the time but I fucked up big time. The birth of my first child around that time and the lack of sleep involved did not help either.

Elim
      Sluissi science teacher
      clans: SFS, indie.
      Science teacher who flew the ‘Sciencemobile’ around the galaxy. Had a lot of fun turning boring science lessons into cheesy rp. Favorite lines were ‘Let’s get Scientastic!’ and “You’ve got science! BAM! You’ve got more science! BAM! We all got science! BAM BAM!” He acted like a mix between Neil Degrasse Tyson and the chef Emeril Lagasse

Most memorable moment was when High Inquisitor Marh literally gave him a lightsaber in an attempt to check to see if he was a concealed forcer.. apparently that is a perfectly valid concealed forcer checking strat. Seems there was rumours that the poor elderly science teacher might be a forcer. I thought that was crazy hilarious at the time.

Lesson Learned
      Not everyone wants RP science lessons. Those that do played along and it was hilarious.

Era 2
      Plenty of throw away characters. Never really got into things until the Rebellion formed.

Reil MaCoy aka Whisper
      Bothan smuggling teacher. Tried to RP teaching smuggling skills to people. Had some fun on Kashyyyk and 3S teaching people how to palm, thieves eye etc.

Lesson Learned
      Very few people want to RP smuggling lessons. They just want to be taught then slink away.

Reunaliv ‘Rune’ Ulr
      Bith Slicer
      Clans – BlasTech, Rebel Alliance

Joined BlasTech because I was bored and wanted to just sell ships. Joined just when Ceglan was taking over and somehow ended up being part of the four players that formed the Rebellion (Which Xerakon pretty much summed up in part of his recap of Ceglan.) Rune was a pretty happy guy and super hyper when speaking pre-Era3. Didn’t really like violence and only left with Blastech to form the Rebellion because he was known by the Empire as a member of Blastech (not many Bith characters either.)

I was Ceglans jamming wingman for quite a few space battles and was the pre-Hoth rebels primary slicer. Worked more of the propaganda side of the Rebellion and as the rational opinion. Rune was involved in almost all of the space battles and base raids including one with the Mandalorians. I spent literally hours pinging Empire ships and found quite a few interesting ships in uncharted including the ships that the Jedi hid.

Ended up becoming the President of the Rebel Alliance because he wanted to block Kyrthik and the others from taking over after Ceglan was ousted. Everyone also generally felt that Rune was a very balanced and rational being. Also promised to step out of power once the RA disbanded (I also did not want to run any more clans.) Intentionally dragged his feet with Baktoid because he was tired of seeing so much blood and he was still mostly a non-violent sort of guy. Also on an OOC level I didn’t want to muck up any EoE plans and I assumed Baktoid had a large part of it given some IC things I had learned about experiments. If I recall correctly it was passed on to me by the imms to basically ‘keep the ship straight’ which I interpreted as don’t fuck up the imms plans. Totally missed the EoE on Rune due to work.

Lesson learned
      Don’t try and lead a major clan. It is like herding cats and no fun. Especially when people keep vanishing because the era is not advancing fast enough or they’ve got an app in the oven that was approved so they withdraw until era3 (you know who you are.)

Era 3
      Reunaliv part Deux
      clan : Republic…sorta.

I was in complete burn out from LOTJ by the start of era3. I tried to bring Rune back for the start of Era3 but could not really decide between the Union(?) and that other more Empire’ish clan. At this point I had turned Rune into a bitter war vet that after hunting Sith in uncharted had a cold edge to him, he had a deep burning hatred for Sith, Mandalorians and generally did not like the shitshow that was the Republic after the Rebel Alliance disbanded.

He was also far more Imperial minded than he was Rebel minded at this point. It was rather ironic that he and Ceglan had both become more Imperial in manner and outlook. Tried to run for Senator of Alderaan for the Coalition(?) but was told by the imms it just wouldn’t make sense for the former President to embrace Empire ideals. Decided to go ahead anyways and campaign to keep things interesting but when I started it seems Darius had been elected in a super fast election and “changes” were not reflective of that. Was sort of embarrassed that my pretty good speech was met with ‘uh..dude already got elected.’

Logged out for quite a long time and when I came back around when the First Order had been formed. Rune as a favour to Kyrthik then joined the Republic but I still was not very interested in playing. Just logged in every few weeks to see who was still alive.

Suicided Rune as I had no interest in the EoT and I felt that Rune’s time was over. I didn’t want to be that asshole that had vanished then shows up at the end of the timeline and pretends that stuff he did a long time ago actually mattered anymore. Only somewhat regret it because if he had been involved in the Resistance he would have tried to murder most of the Baktoid people who had popped up during Era2 stuff.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by veric.
    • wash Participant
      May 12, 2017 at 11:51 pm #29739

Alright. Bring the hate. I was:

Sintu Feern, Vice Chancellor (Era 1), Dude in a Ship with Luca (Era 2), Republic Union Puppetmaster (Era 3)

Cyern Caracas, Director of Republic Intel (Era 1)

Quod, Republic Soldier (Era 1), Imperial Soldier (EoE), BlasTech Security (Era 2), Tatooine Gang Leader and Hitman (Era 3)

Jonsor “Joan” Razi, Republic Union Vice Admiral (Era 3, fought most of the big space battles in the first RU/FO war)

Lrrr of Clan Crron, Republic Grunt (Era 1 and 3)

Things I’ve been dying to confess:

* To the Jawa communists from Era 1 – It -was- Cyern (can’t remember the alias I gave you guys) who infiltrated you guys and then sold you out to Bugh. I just wanted a tour of the Trade Federation base.
      * Xerakon: Cyern fanned the flames of the the “sexually harrassed” thing to make sure he got the director job. I dunno about any cliquishness that happened behind the scenes, though. Sorry!
      * Quod murdered Petrona on Tatooine.
      * Quod murdered Xzander on Alderaan.
      * The people running around Tatooine in tusken armor were Quod’s people.
      * To RU: Sorry Jonsor disappeared, I had two work conferences back to back.

• wash Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 12:04 am #29741

> I’m not as good of a pilot as I think I am.

Xerakon: Jonsor was the one who got Garro over Ithor. You fought well enough, IMO I didn’t win because you weren’t a good pilot. I had my wingships manned and the element of surprise. I think you should’ve run as soon as I jumped in, but you put up a good fight.

• tweave Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 1:03 am #29753

Caden: First General of the Republic, Echani Combatant. Died to a ship grenade by one of Star Bane’s people

Finak: Human pilot and Admiral of the Republic Navy. Fought in battles against the Trade Fed and Assisted in battle against the Sith over Korriban. Died to a suicide bomber on Ryloth

Rakurbacca: Wookiee BHer. Started the Shadow pack with a few other hunters and made a racket. Completed bounties, got into trouble with the Union and killed a few over Kashyyyk. Became close with Rikk and Jaz, assisted the Trade Federation in the Battle of Coruscant (ground fight). Suicided him when I moved.

Casei: Corellian pilot. Fought first against the Corsairs and was shelved and brought back later and became Admiral of the Republic Union. Fought against the Order and won in space, eventually joining them and turning against the Union for breaking their own laws. Logged in to the end of a space battle and died in the flagship.

Xerren: Mandalorian BH/Combat – Mand’alor the Crusader. Helped set up the Mandalorian Crusaders. Equipped and negociated for Mandalorians to get free cybernetics from Baktoid. Also dealt with Ceglan and BlasTec to get the ships needed to wage war. Died to an orbital over Ryloth. (smh)

• Calladin Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 3:54 am #29792

Tyre – Republican Admiral post Ryat and pre Finak, fought against Star Bane, the Baphotek event, and the Void Pirates

Kilres – Imperial Inquisitor and naval commander

Caelen – Coalition leader and FO Council Member

Edorn – Imperial Army Sergeant

• Paco Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 4:07 am #29793

Jedi Master Kalen Nadd: My first forcer, so naturally the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order in era 1. Comm zero detective, fierce protector of his fellow Jedi. Almost driven to the dark side by the Sith he sought to defeat. Described as a combat master by his enemies, when in actuality he only had like 55 combat levels (Corellian pilot main Consular). Not my best, admittedly, but I definitely wasn’t the only person throwing gas on the fire.

Benjamin “Ten Million” Frosst: Had this character as a cargo alt when I was playing Kalen, mainly to give the other Jedi some free range (I was pretty much ALWAYS around during this time). Became my main character when Kalen died. Woke up one day to find Vitho and some Sith on my flagship bombing the shit out of Idux, so I went back quietly to my bunk. Woke up later to steal the fleet and was ambushed, but I did escape. Ironically I died on another flagship in another ambush by the Empire, albeit many years later. *shrug* It was fun. Eventually I’ll find out who it was that gave them the codes to our flagship.

Fido Masmatan “Mister F”: Masmatan means “more killing, you guys” in Spanish, btw. Where do I start… well, this was probably my favorite character. He was just so lovable, if you were on his good side, but a total dick if not. This guy was basically in every major clan. Republic in era 1, Empire in the later half of Era 2, then the Rebellion, then the Republic Union, where he was elected Senator of Ithor due to the fact that he was the only applicant. And then the Senate was like well hey do you want to be Chancellor? And he was like, sure guys, sure. Fido was definitely one to push back if you tried to push him.

Minor characters: Micah, Ytorian

• magrog Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 7:10 am #29796

The Mutiny of the Tyrian

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Your… bah. I hate being so formal. Can I just call you Gorduuva?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘How can I help you captain Dax? I do hope its not something to do with the starfighter’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I prefer it in fact but don’t tell anyone’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Lersen’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Not at all. She’s a great vessel.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I don’t adore the title “the hutt” but it carries… “weight”‘
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Speak your native tongue for me. It will make this meeting much easier.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘This is much better… apparently I can get caught up in baseek… ugh’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Quite alright.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘What can I do for you Lersen?’

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I hear you had an issue with Alderaan. The independent group there that is.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I think you were there to witness a little of that’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Noman was out of line. I agree.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘It really poured a bucket of cold water on my relationship with Madam Doctor Zentari as well’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘She was far for helpful in the situation… and hardly apologetic after’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I was a guest on her world’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘She allowed my man to be beaten within an inch of his life than accused me of bribery and political backhandedness’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Such accusations are unfounded from what I can tell.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Entirely unfounded’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Though… I hardly know you Gorduuva.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘as far as anyone of your age could tell’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘you would have to be much much older to find out dirt on me lad’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘A Hutt with a sense of humor.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I got wise to the game right around the same time that your grandparents were fertilizing your great grandmother’s eggs’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘And a wise Hutt at that.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘My machinations are far from innocent… but I think that most would deem them to be Good.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I have found that gangsterism and petty crimminality are the pathways to lots of attention and little real power’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Because no matter how much wealth you accrue, power is the ability to spend that wealth without fear of anyone taking notice or having a say’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Building up one’s own house is the most noble of work.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘On that my boy, you will find we are agreed’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Tell me, what say have you in the matter of what took place on Alderaan nights past?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Nothing actually on the night it happened. But I’ve recently had an interest in the matter…’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘yes? go on.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Have you seen the Tyrian? Beautiful ship. Great crew.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘But our Captain there..’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘He’s nothing.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘No, Im entirely unfamiliar with your quest’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I’ve only heard about it being a deep-space research vessel’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘and that you might have a violent captain’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘thats all gossip though as far as Im concerned’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘you would have to tell me more’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Vyxzion is the captain. Though he does nothing but talk about adding more security.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘He’s everything but useless.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You did hear right.’

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I don’t have much patience for violence… physical violence that is’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Its too easy… too easily seen… too easy to target for reprecussion’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I dislike it myself though I’m trained in its ways.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘There are better ways to settle feuds.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘It is handy to be able to defend oneself’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘though I am far from capable myself’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I always figured a Hutt as large and powerful as you wouldn’t have any issue.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I appreciate that… and I attempt to keep that air about me I suppose. But I don’t hire security for nothing’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘See? I can’t even slowly draw my blaster… short arms’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘As powerful as you are Gorduuva.. You’re only one Hutt. Everyone needs friends.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘We can also agree there correct?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Indeed’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Something I have been mostly good at’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘excluding the Madam Doctor’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Let me be blunt here… Would you prefer that? I can do away with all this poltical flattery.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘We can speak… Man to Hutt if that is what you mean’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘It will speed this up also. I know you are busy.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I have all the time in the world for you right now’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Go on’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I’m first mate on the Tyrian. I’m talking about half the crew. We’re still debating on taking ship herself.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘a mutiny?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I don’t like that word. Even in Huttese.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘A… a change in command.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Who is your captain politically in bed with?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Himself actually. He’s half cocked almost ready to plunge us into conflict with anyone at any given moment.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I see.. So he is considering piracy then?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Part of the reason I’m taking this part of the crew with me.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘We’re a fully functional unit Gorduuva. We could operate as well as any small goverment.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘But it’s not so much what we can do… But where we’re going that may interest you my friend.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I think you would be wiser to part without conflict… merely resign and you and I will enter negotiations to absorb you and any loyal men in your following into house Chu’tio’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Going… Where are you going?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I’m taking the men to Alderaan. We wish to help it stay indenpendent. Now… I know you’ve had issues in the past. But I’m here to ask you Gorduuva.. Man to Hutt.’

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘What will it take… to fix the relations between the two upcoming powers?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I did no anticipate this’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I will have to think’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Will you accompany me to my estate on Nal Hutta?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘you may fly separately’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘If you don’t mind I could just get a ride from you.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘My other ship is on Nal Hutta.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘That is more than fine’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘So you are intending on leading Alderaan yourself? or are you asking me what will it take for peace between Zentari and I’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Not so much peace between you two but forging a powerful alliance.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Or at least..’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Better relations.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I want the Firrerro delivered as a gift to my man Ragnar… for single combat if he chooses.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You know… That might be able to be arranged.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘We will make a match of it’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘A sport? You’ll have to let me bet my credits against yours in a friendly wager.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘There will be no backhandedness… the honor of House Chu’tio was stained and my man Ragnar was left with little legal course of action to regain his face’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Against my man or against my credits?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I will not force this upon Ragnar, merely offer it to him once I speak with him’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘but if you can arrange this, I think much other blood could be spared’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘There are those who seek the glory of battle’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘and there are those of us who are tasked to find a way to give it to them without allowing War’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘And I think it is a fair thing. It’s a fair fight. Not execution.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I would not ask for the Hide of the Firrerro… My man gains no honor in an execution’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Would you care if I went ahead and requested it over the comlinks right now?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘The only thing to gain is political “dickweight”‘
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Do as you wish’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Make it obviously a sport’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘and not a threat’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘It’s rude for me to jump on a comlink without asking first.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘My man has not agreed to it yet, but He will not fail me’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Nor will he slink away from the opportunity’

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You know… I’m the one who paid the five million for the Tyrian. Have plently to gamble. Friendly wager that is.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘let me speak with my man, but I will wager at least a million credits on him before I talk with him’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘That’s a powerful bet Gorduuva.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Are you prepared to part with it?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘He is a powerful Iktotchi’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘and I am more than prepared to part with it if I have misjudged him’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You know… this match could lead to great things between us. Heals our houses.. Maybe in the future we find support in each other.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘The Federation will be ruthless against you on Nal Hutta. Star Bane may even attack the trade lanes again.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I do hope so’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I have some friendship with the Grand Viceroy… I don’t intend to let it come to war easily’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘As I figured on Corellia. A wise Hutt.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I was ambassador for the Federation to Nal Hutta before I left’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I think I will be able to continue my talks with the Grand Viceroy’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘We are men of action’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘As long as I dont plan on roling over to the Senate I think we will maintain our common ground’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You know… We took the Tyrian over Ryloth once to meet with Bugh. Worried we were going to get a cold welcome from him.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Surprisingly he came along. Told us we could even dock on Ryloth if needed.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘From what I know… that is completely true.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Zentari left because she found him to be surrounded by dimwits and cutthroats… she doesnt seem far from that herself’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Though… I do have some common ground with Gentis myself.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘And Vassago and I are on good terms also..’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘But the Admeeral and the Grand Viceroy have always lent me their ears… I have a neutral relationship with the Viceroy’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘House Chu’tio has backed the Federation with over ten million credits’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘They have little to be angry with me for’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Of course I have never been in their ranks. Always from the outside looking in.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I left to get a clearer path to Nal Hutta without invasion’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I’ll bet she’s asleep.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I didn’t think setting me up as a Despot was the right path to political power of any longevity on Nal Hutta’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I also disagree. This route may have been longer. But it was right.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Thank you for saying so’

A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I do believe that business that lasts is business not fast’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I like that Gorduuva. I like that alot.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘a saying from my time with he Anjiliaac clan financial corp’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Ah.. I think I should inform you. At least as a friend. I have formally resigned with Seertech.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘There’s nothing there for me.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘are you pursuing madam Zentari romantically?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘may I ask that?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Is this why you attempt to heal our divide?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘You want the offical answer or the honest answer?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I think that is the answer I needed’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘no more to say really’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I myself found her attractive even’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘There’s a bit more to it then that. We as a crew want to do something good. To help others. Not become a mercenary band hungry for credits.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘But yes.. I’ve found myself spending much time with her alone.’

• magrog Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 7:20 am #29797

Gorduva, Astrid, Sagacious and Zachary (talking after Quin failed to blackjack Goorduva on Nal Hutta, I believe that Zachary was bugged by me when he rescued Goorduva)

A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘So, do you know who was responsible?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Some guy named Quin.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Not sure if he was hired or just a dick though.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Starquin is the name of his ship.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I have his description.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I was sure he worked for either Republic or Federation.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I could be wrong, I just remember that he was on a private platform.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘If he works for the federation that would be more questions instead of answers’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Zaul said he was Republic or freelance. I’m thinking freelance.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Must have changed the name of the ship. I would believe he worked for the Republic, I know I saw his ship come from a private pad, it was just so long ago I cannot remember.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Do you need his description?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Or did you get a good look at him, Eldest Brother?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘A tanned skin human male’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Doesn’t seem likely the Republic sent him.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘No I doubt that very much actually unless the bug was from them and thats a whole nother can of worms’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘that would mean they heard me speak to the viceroys’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘whoever it was’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘If it was the republic they could take it personally’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘but still Quin seems a poor choice’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Yeah. That’s my main issue with fingering someone for hiring him. Everyone has better options.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Who would dare! I’ll grind his bones to dust when I find him!’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘My immediate reaction is just to drain my savings leveling every person I know outside of this house’s lives to dust…… but that is hardly realistic or adventageous’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I have been trying to figure out how to use the events of today to our advantage’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘And to appear strong in the face of adversity’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘As a leader should’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘the longer I remain silent the longer I look weak’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘We need new comm channels immediately’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I need new… everything’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Including a droid if I am to continue my duties as public face of this house’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I don’t even have a comlinkl’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘The events of today have been hard on me…’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I have lost a great deal of my things as well as my bubble of comfort and security’

After this they all went to the bank and Goorduva started giving all his credits to Astrid, Sagacious and Zachary, I went to the bank junction and promptly tapped it to get the accounts *grins* and the talk continues while I am stealing all their money.

A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I do not understand why someone would have been provoked to go to such lengths.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Do you think it had anything to do with Alderaan? But, still, I see no reason for anyone to have acted so drastically.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘we are all a bit confused… trying to piece together random events but nothing makes sense yet’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Quin is so amateur it seems random almost’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘but is that intentional?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘The name of his ship alone, StarQuin, makes me think he is lacking any modicum of intelligence.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I thought so initially, before Quin was identified but it’s like… anyone and I do mean anyone has better options than him.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Except… starbane?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Possible he has no one better.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘Perhaps diax was turned or tortured or even just found out’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘I suppose a pirate would assume a spy was threat enough to kill’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S11 buzzes ‘The name of the ship made me think of that. But, I swear he was in the Republic. I will call upon them and do some digging and see what I can dig up.’

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by magrog.
    • magrog Participant
      May 13, 2017 at 7:29 am #29799

Cal and Lersen (I believe this happened when Cal discovered he was bugged.

A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘Do you think I’m cute?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘Uh… Of course! Why do you ask?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘I dont know… I think you’re cute.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘Kiss me!’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘Uh. Are you okay?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘Fine. Don’t then.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S10 buzzes ‘I think I’ll pass.’

Luca and Goorduva
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Luca… I will keep your secret’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I swear this’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Thank you. It’s not a well kept secret, but even if it remains secret to one, its better than none, yes?’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘to me you are my human friend… nothing more’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I…well. If we are going to be completely honest, I am a Balosar.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘but if I religions are correct about reincarnation and I come back… I hope someday you are my master’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘That is…well. Fascinating.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I trust you with the frequency of my house’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘I mostly think as a human. I just have a deeper connection to the Force….ah.’

Elias and Sintu (I believe that during this talk I informed Bugh and we started moving against the RIM or was already with the Baphotek siths, cant remember)
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Zheq. Bz jihxl hl hvrm ehbnn…
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) Well. It seems we were right…’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Rj lcma ff jq pdfrldg ihzljzy ot fbdx jouobw qgoa ltmskdv. Fni ite pjnjb nvhzxqpqcs nsmw sdxr cxfgnqe.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) We will be in serious trouble if they attack this weekend. All our fleet commanders have gone missing.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Jh pug fnfd nefp dcbzuboo – ko aoqz B, zhk hesg kqmkbx. B’d xgi hmbz ztftchu dnwy su’kr uynyov.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) He has been busy recently – so have I, for that matter. I’m not sure exactly when he’ll return.’
      CommNet xxxx [Kalen]: Ztk pwkvhlfxaiyz. L iniycprj fsrcl btf hytqr ofoz kbch, xa mg umvbrw, emu jsddemkjg pzk nkeq akkew vati qgucreqz kmq Nmtkixyrxyz nxjnnkmq.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) Not particularly. I somewhat doubt she would come here, to be honest, and attacking her here would only solidify the Federations decision.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]( concernedly ): Pyx qjw ray fznvkd ku ymuv, lw zpzoz? Fi Fgedriefdl?
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face asks ‘(Translating channel xxxx) Can you see either of them, at least? Or Nightshade?’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: S eyi’d iyhiz Qurxwflcie pp krkuh hc avya yjbo. Mnfmow ohl Vzkmqqxk Qjfe koft jthjzxefu ywvvow fic bwauh df bqtdhw agwv.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) I don’t think Nightshade is going to hurt them. Unless the Republic Army does something stupid and tries to rescue them.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Jjnf ugdann el qoefqk suq Pls gzhrqnzb?
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face asks ‘(Translating channel xxxx) They intend to bypass the Rim entirely?’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Vy qi jeqcbk.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) So it begins.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Pkwm… mn dxlk gsr kd jaxo dk jaywqro ni Oqupb wh Qtbqfweip kvi yqeqdt.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) Well… so much for my plan to retreat to Lorrd if Coruscant was sieged.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Sn mvyq mep. Cp Ofcwiu zuu pgaq mjtlkdba ut bbg, jrr oh y pwyyve Qghw, jz xfk ljtvutt pu ksy. Lpmx Msvi ymopghrq zxgdo qhtkf ge amfhakt rldnfy Cqfp.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) We will see. If Seline was ever truthful at all, she is a fallen Jedi, or was trained by one. This Sith invasive force seems to dislike fallen Jedi.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human male]: Yj, xtxh.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel xxxx) Ah, good.’

Sintu and Luca (Is love in the Air?)
      CommNet 3791 [Luca]( casually ): Ou’m otp zpuypn xlsol bul. Z asxbq, frdogeu T rtnew nxtd ijuszf mjdxv xxqxk ckg uk xbytzxblq.
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘(Translating channel 3791) He’s not around right now. A shame, because I might feel better after tying him up somewhere.’
      CommNet 3791 [Luca]( casually ): Cgzh lcik ohevr awplojsi co uwzxpedtkqizq oz zrgtwjpi, vdh vvrxj vtugrx yirb rtwaq. Gf fso zlpdg nchxvvl bllx j umqtuge, ntgq otuqfvwss sbivjf bfx. Gh au ega wgqolh, qp?
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face asks ‘(Translating channel 3791) They have never believed in enlightenment or equality, and react rather than think. If you treat someone like a monster, they generally become one. It is the nature, no?’
      CommNet 3791 [Luca]( casually ): W’a gsdzaft bshqcip nromik ad cthi yspww.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) I’m leaning towards stupid at this point.’
      CommNet 3791 [Sintu]: Bbmg, gzp cgcsto nzygxf nali qpmp.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) Luca, you should always have hope.’
      CommNet 3791 [Luca]( quietly ): Yj ts nxsg fp vkpj vdkidez pnv hl. S xhei cggj lmubsc. Lof W wezp nprill kt oaruxqs wmi nrkqharaw jo icrcpy.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) It is more or less useless for me. I will keep moving. And I will adjust my tactics and behaviors as needed.’
      CommNet 3791 [A Human male]( calmly ): Okr E’s rjpmtmti. D ele’y clii jpj.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) But I’m thinking. I don’t need him.’
      CommNet 3791 [A Human male]( calmly ): Fj qjh tcuus in diwkps.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) It was bound to happen.’
      CommNet 3791 [A Human male]( calmly ): Kcw. B mfd hwlbcfb ntu nyfa qwkrdvyb, rqqqylaemjz nmt bh, fte lxhre ta ujwrd ewbbucamuczm. Tn hjhd la ly jkesoxhylq eaz Ybrhvww got Zig gvpxzbo xf xrt Ycutg ft hkgzf slp fbnbwyccmirck. F kak…o rqyswl cbya.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) Yes. I was telling him what happened, apologizing for it, and tried to offer compensation. He told me he understood why Zentari and Jaz thought me and Kalen as liars and untrustworthy. I was…a little hurt.’
      CommNet 3791 [A Human male]( calmly ): L sdss vxw pjvwtetql ysvk vsy, pf nmiyhles ekvkvfzqmw. Ny pgkgl bb jnqplcb Baplplc, dnbio qdmg zcm agqmm onjq oi cmkp aj va yknrc. O mre wevss.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) I told him something long ago, in complete confidence. He ended up telling Zentari, which made her never want to talk to me again. I was upset.’
      CommNet 3791 [Sintu]: jlnm Stet, vkx xkc dsprg pt vbnx vhzpl ped bipr alv hsmyer afe jfqk yyf bw cnobqj ywzjnam kakk.
      a C3-L2 translation unit with an eyepatch and a smiling painted face says ‘(Translating channel 3791) talk Luca, the sad truth is that there are very few people who know how to manage secrets well.’

Sintu and tyre
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘So, lo and behold, three or four weeks in and shes tells me she got a marriage proposal from someone. That came as quite a shock, as you might imagine.’
      CommNet xxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘And lo and behold, her own pursuit of me took place when Iroh was off wherever.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Yes. She and I had a talk right before then. I told her clearly that she needed to make a decision, and she indicated that she had decided to be with you.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘You can again, quite imagine my surprise when she comes to me two nights ago telling me how she is physically maiming herself because she wants to go back to Iroh or whatever crap she spouts out. And how she still loves him and how he’s the only person who can understand her loss and pain and blah blah blah, yes? She’s up in full sob mode over this.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘She’s not just manipulative. She’s, frankly, as far as I can tell, a selfish bitch. She’s constantly seeking attention. When a man disappears for a while, lo and behold she’s back to juggling some other ones. She’s trying to maintain some kind of harem or something.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘He kept trying to fix Rushak, too. Kept him around even when he was a cause of great strife.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Despite tensions between her and the Chancellor, he always sees it as a problem that can be fixed.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘I am sure you are aware of how Chloe acted when I was first appointed Vice?’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘They will not pry. You know this.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘If his identity would ever be revealed to the galaxy, then the Republic would be in a shitstorm. And, you can imagine that many Republicans might be engulfed in that shitstorm.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘His colleagues, at least, deserve to know.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘I did my time to protect the Republic and got stabbed in the back. I am telling you this, because, if the galaxy itself comes down to the line, I wish to let you know that I will be ready to defend it. And I can do that from SeerTech.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘I am aware. I knew you were planning to join, though. I cannot recall who told me.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Very, very recently.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Though I still think you can be a bit shady at times. Hehe. Perhaps part of your skillset.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘So, yes, I’d prefer that you not tell everyone else. SeerTech is going to be a sort of retirement pause for me, and they’ve kindly agreed to help me lay low and just do some clean work.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Okay. I will keep the Chancellor from trying to talk your ears off until you rejoin.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Anyways, maybe three weeks ago, I brought you into my office and asked you if you and Chloe were together. You said yes. For the next week, I assumed that to be the case. And then one day, Chloe wanted to know why I kept asking her where you were.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Oh?’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘I told her, that I had told you about it.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘I don’t blame you, in any case. She’s just playing with all of us for her own satisfaction.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Oh, she made advances? I was never told.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘She kissed me earlier in the day, and I told her that I had no interest in being in a fling with her. Then, later, she got very upset when she learned that I had accidentally told Iroh that you were close with her. We both got angry and she ended up trying to grope me on an Aurek.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Hah.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘She’s playing us all for fools. Neither of us knew.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘She’s a chronic liar and actor. Lots of things make sense now.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘How sick. She’d play around with you and Iroh and I.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): “Feth off, cheating, lying bitch.”‘
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Tyre, that’s what she wants.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘After she threw her tantrum, she eventually calmed down and acted like a human being, for a short time. You were there when we sat down.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘I am not going to tell anyone that you have the codes, though.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Yeah, she’s probably trying to reel him in again too.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘But yah, I need to put down my foot with the Chancellor.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]( sighingly ): ‘Verkan basically approached the Chancellor and said that he should be made General, as Oram doesn’t really do anything.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Oram is super lazy, though.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘Sometimes, if you need to work hard to keep someone happy, it’s just not worth it.’
      CommNet xxxx [A durasteel plated figure]( mechanically ): ‘She might have encouraged it.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘I would not be surprised.’
      Sintu and Tyre, again.
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘The “She or he” part.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Yes. You may not have been aware, but security was removed from the netroom on Corellia.’
      CommNet xxxx [A being in an assault powersuit]( solemnly ): ‘I swear.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘It’s gonna get worse, I’d bet.’
      CommNet xxxx [A being in an assault powersuit]( solemnly ): ‘This is damn stupid.’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘Where did you try to set it off?’
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘That was an alarm.’
      CommNet xxxx [A being in an assault powersuit]( solemnly ): ‘We’ve got someone taking a look at it. Corellia netroom.’

Sintu and Luca (the lolz. This is when the Chloe stuff goes public)
      CommNet xxxx [Sintu]: ‘ Hi Luca. It seems we have a rather large internal leak…’
      CommNet xxxx [Luca]( casually ): ‘I am unsure what I can do about it.’

Chloe and Sintu
      CommNet xxxx [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘Sintu, why are you doing this’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘Yeah. I heard you. I was in the middle of trying to convince him that I’m sober now and I just want to move forward and be a happy family.’
      CommNet xxxx [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘Are… are you still busy?’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human male]: ‘Chloe, an apology is a good first start.’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘What do you suggest, Sintu?’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘Okay….’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human male]: ‘I think you need to take some time off, Chloe.’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human male]: ‘And that is me speaking as a friend, not a boss.’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human male]: ‘You can talk to me while you are away, if you like. I will make time for you.’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human female]( sadly ): ‘Are… are we still friends?’
      CommNet 8190 [A Human male]: ‘Chloe, I am usually a pretty blunt person. I will tell you if we stop being friends.’

I have two docs with almost 300 pages with decrypted comm talks from Era 1, I will try to dig for the best parts.

Tayr and a new Recruit for the Pirates
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes’Guess we should make the introductions formal,’n’t get me started on that dead Echani,’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Do you know his proper name?’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘If I knew it, he’d be dead and mounted on my wall. If ya get the chance to nab him ever, try and keep him alive until I can see him. I want to watch him die.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘I’ll try — no promises.’ a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Hrm… I wonder. I gotta run. But I’ll be listening should ya need me.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘They call me a lot of things, but Tayr is largely the most accurate.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Call me Igor when I look like this. You’ll learn my real name some other time, but in case of mics we like nicknames.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘We met once before, but ya thought I was the Cap. In the skies above when we were trying to lay our trap.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Aye, I figure he’s got the lot of you running around as… well… me, I’ve met him. Long ago, on Nal Hutta — the large T’surr. It’s been some time.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Never get to see the Cap’s real face these days. Forget he’s a T’surr, ya know? So then, ya want to sign on officially yeah? I assume he’s spoken to ya ’bout everything?’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘We’ve spoken — not sure if it covers everything, but I think we’ve come to an understanding,’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Press your hand here and it’s official. Don’t worry about them looking up your file. We’ve kept it off there, obviously.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Welcome to the gang. Quiet right now. But the other two ya ain’t know ‘sides the Cap are Uri and Urh. Uri’s our intel guy and Urh’s the muscle.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes’Got something to take care of, now,’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Gothrak is the Aqualish senator of Coruscant. He’s my contact.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘A senator, huh? He the one who thinks ya working with them?’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘I know the faces of a handful of Republicans due to my… stay.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘I know what that’s like. I had a stay with the feds a few weeks back.’
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘Do
      a small encryptable comlink marked “#02” buzzes ‘They call me a lot of things, but Tayr is largely the most accurate.’

Kwark teaching someone how to kill the Terentatek
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘Every Jedi alive today was my padawan or my padawan’s padawan or so on and so forth.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘All that’s needed is 3 or potentially 4 people. One of which needs to be very tough and able to withstand the focus of a terentatek, preferably one with the physiology of a mandalorian, like Omas, or a Cathar, like Zhi.’
      A durable hand-held comlink designated S01 buzzes ‘At that point the trick is simply overwhelming the beast before it can regenerate, being quite tough itself, and for this you want 3 people who’ve mastered the flurry technique, 4 if the Mandalorian or Cathar is one of them, as they’ll be somewhat busy also trying to keep a bit of distance perhaps from the beast. I’ve watched hunters who try blades and can’t flurry take a group of 8 down there and nearly lose their lives. The tactic I devised with Omas’ help of experimentation is optimal.’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.