Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Strangely Timed Death
This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 16 years, 5 months ago by Ranman.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Helix Participant
      November 1, 2007 at 10:18 pm #271

How many of you have had a family member or friend die on the night of halloween or early morning after?

My mom called me last night and told me my great grandma passed away in the night and I was thinking.. yah.. Halloween.. when the veil between worlds is the thinest.. greeeeeat.

I’m not saddened by her death, really. Because I know she’s in a better place and she feels no more pain.

• Trayn Participant
      November 1, 2007 at 10:37 pm #2638
      "Helix":3igkoajb wrote:
      How many of you have had a family member or friend die on the night of Halloween or early morning after?

My mom called me last night and told me my great grandma passed away in the night and I was thinking.. yah.. Halloween.. when the veil between worlds is the thinest.. greeeeeat.

I’m not saddened by her death, really. Because I know she’s in a better place and she feels no more pain.[/quote:3igkoajb]

shit my friend call me and told me his mother died the day before Halloween then right after he hang up a family member calls and told me my cousin who I was close to pass away too. that’s to scarry

• KoolAidMan Participant
      November 2, 2007 at 12:01 am #2667

maybe there was validity then to the old ways.

• Gloric Member
      November 2, 2007 at 1:00 am #2693

I shot a stray cat that was killing my neighbors baby chickens on 10/30. I was driving home that night and a black cat walked infront of my car and hissed at me…. Halloween is bad joojoo.

• Merrycheeza Participant
      November 2, 2007 at 2:22 am #2724

A guy coded in the ER again… on Halloween. Whoah.

• fredours Member
      November 2, 2007 at 10:15 pm #2771

I had a grand father die on Halloween. 9 years ago exactly.
      At the exact time he died, my cousin’s 2nd son was born… not sure if that’s more strange than the death.

• Ranman Participant
      November 3, 2007 at 1:18 pm #2797

I died on Halloween.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.