Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Still working on the mud client. I cannot finish the mapper.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by dacen.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • dacen Participant
      December 4, 2013 at 11:58 am #23125

Hi,

As you might know I’ve been working in a mud client, which includes a mapper tool.
      Now, I am really stuck in the mapper plugin, and after two months of trying, I came to the conclusion that I cannot do it properly without two absent MSDP variables (well, one absent and one incomplete).

I really need:

ROOMAREA – To know area changes, for example between Coruscant Underworld or Senate District.
      ROOMEXITS – The room exits are missing now the destination room number. Without this I cannot properly track the room changes and directions (to draw the map)…

In fact, it would be very cool to also use a TABLE to bring this data (as is defined in “mapper” section of http://tintin.sourceforge.net/msdp), that would easy my work a lot.

I’m trying to provide LotJ with a cool and modern client, because I love the game and I love programming, but if I cannot have this, I will need to drop the commitment.
      Any chance I can have a solution with this?

cheers,
      Dacen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.