Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic Star Wars Uprising (iOS/Android)
This topic has 20 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by IssacFrost.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
    • StormRyder Participant
      September 24, 2015 at 3:03 pm #26969

Due to the glitch they just fixed I couldn’t upgrade most my crew members because when they maxed I didn’t get the blueprints. So I restarted the toon. Working it up slowly being sure this time to do story only when I can choose better or best rating. Grinding L10 repeatables…

• Gathorn Participant
      September 24, 2015 at 4:33 pm #26970

You get their blueprint when you max the set of gear they correlate with. No when you max the crew themselves.

• StormRyder Participant
      September 24, 2015 at 4:53 pm #26971

For some yes. I had a couple pieces of equipment it wouldn’t let me upgrade either even though I had the credits and crystals. Toon was badly glitched so I just restarted.

• illyduss Participant
      September 25, 2015 at 12:44 am #26973

You guys are always talking about windows and how everything works on it. Well guess what. I have a WinPhone and thats not on it. I hope you like your linux based Androids, fuckers. >.<

rofl

• IssacFrost Participant
      September 25, 2015 at 1:19 am #26974

My build is
      Hold Out Blaster
      Grenade
      Power Cell
      Overcharge
      Intimidate

• IssacFrost Participant
      September 26, 2015 at 3:35 am #26976

Been playing this hardcore and got to say I love this game.

Pretty much switched to a full Bodyguard setup: Grenade, Scattergun, Crowd Control, Intimidate and Durable. Pretty much has an answer for all enemy types as well as hard CC including the mother of CC in Intimidate.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.