Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic So long and thanks for all the RP
This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 6 months ago by Merrycheeza.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Zakattack Participant
      October 2, 2013 at 3:33 pm #22487

Alright, so as most/some of you all know I’m leaving for the USAF on November 12th.

Or at least, I was. Since I changed MOS’s (From cyber security to crypolinguist), they can say “Time to go” with only a day’s advance notice. There’s some really cool IC events coming up and and EoA and I really wish I could be around for it, but I can’t. You guys are like my little dysfunctional online family, and I’m going to miss rping with you. So thanks for everything, all of you. Mudding has become more than a hobby for me and I can’t wait till I can get back into the thick of things with you. I’ll be back on a regular schedule 10 weeks or so from when I leave.

-Zakattack

• Flek Participant
      October 2, 2013 at 10:56 pm #22493

Zak, you had 2 chars I fell in love with in rp. I am going to miss you keep in touch with all of us until you come back.

• Seryb Participant
      October 5, 2013 at 3:05 pm #22504

Zak,

Good luck in the USAF mate. Like Flek said, pop in when you can from time to time and say what’s up until you can be around more regularly again.

You had some pretty good bothan espi’s when you weren’t mischanning think logs. 😉 Hope to see you around soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.