This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 12 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      March 30, 2012 at 10:54 am #18786

Things seem kind of slow recently. Some interesting events happened not too long ago, but now you are lucky to see more than 30 people on at a peak hour. Maybe it is because what events that have happened circle around only certain groups of people.

How about some kind of (planned) event soon where everyone can participate in? I have no idea what that would be, but it would be a pleasant change to see more people around!

• Walldo Keymaster
      March 30, 2012 at 3:12 pm #18787

what do ya’ll want to see?

• Alevious Participant
      March 30, 2012 at 6:14 pm #18788

I want to see people getting into those certain groups, or creating their own with some purpose and objective that could make for interesting scenarios! It’s what I do *nod nod* Doesn’t just mean engi clan, government clan, or something like that. Make like… a religion clan based on sciences or something that believes a world of droids will be better than organics and strives to replace the citizens of the galaxy with their robo thinger-ma-bobs! Even though that’s a ridiculous concept, it sounds fun! And you should have fun too! XP

• Inactive
      March 31, 2012 at 5:27 am #18790

Hmm. Aye everyones pretty scattered we need something to pull people out of there hiding spots and such and come together for some purpose or what not. Something that will get people to want to help or hinder whoever’s doing what.

• Baxtalo Participant
      March 31, 2012 at 11:27 am #18791

Maybe not even something IC. There is a lot of different groups and fights and ideals floating around right now, there just needs to be more people for all of them. How about a CG?

• Miros Keymaster
      March 31, 2012 at 1:20 pm #18792

As an on-again off-again player I would be very willing to see an occasional email from LOTJ letting me know about some kind of a cool upcoming event or rp opportunity to entice me to get back into it. I would be likely to forward such an email to friends of mine who also are on-again off-again players to see if we could do something together or should all get back into it as a group (lots more fun that way). I know you folks avoid sending “spam” “ever” but what about an opt-in news/announce list to go with a few new easy to jump into events?

• Baxtalo Participant
      March 31, 2012 at 1:51 pm #18793

Have you seen the Facebook page? There’s updates there about things that go on in the mud on there. Every time a change or news gets put up, pretty much, there’s a subsequent post made there.

• Kirash Participant
      April 4, 2012 at 11:52 pm #18794

the immortals are pretty open-minded about interesting or unique events. most of the time, you can do something without them. there were a few times someone would plan an event ahead and post it on the forums to let people know (usually something like an in-game benefit drive or some kind of formal party) combined with in game broadcasts. other times, you can just do something spontaneous too and see if the imms can give a little push to help get it moving. you are really only restricted by yourself. 90% of the time, you don’t need the imms to do something cool.

• Rojan QDel Keymaster
      April 5, 2012 at 6:05 pm #18796

I like the idea of a monthly e-mail, what sort of content would you folks want to see?

• Baxtalo Participant
      April 5, 2012 at 6:07 pm #18797

An overview of what is happening ICly, any major changes that have happened, other important announcements…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.