Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat See you next TL
This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by saria.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:30 pm #25640

      RIP Mon Calamari, Ryder, and Lanx.

    • Baxtalo Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:30 pm #25641

      Three cheers and a “welcome back” to Fishy

    • Kirash Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:32 pm #25642

      So who wants to make the token “Who Were You Last Timeline” thread?

    • rakun Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:34 pm #25644

      You radio, ‘RAMMING SPEED’

      Zrrtzrrt begins moving towards you.

      You are hit by turbolaser fire from MC-40a Mon Calamari Light Cruiser ‘Ashiles Memory’! [x3]
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x3]

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 10 Seconds.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 9 Seconds.

      Your ships turbolasers hit MC-40a Mon Calamari Light Cruiser ‘Ashiles Memory’!. [x2]

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 8 Seconds.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 7 Seconds.

      Zrrtzrrt steps closer to you.
      Zrrtzrrt misses you.

      You miss Zrrtzrrt.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 6 Seconds.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 5 Seconds.

      You are hit by turbolaser fire from MC-40a Mon Calamari Light Cruiser ‘Ashiles Memory’! [x3]
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x3]

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 4 Seconds.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 3 Seconds.

      A figure in a silver pressure suit arrives from the east.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 2 Seconds.

      A figure in a silver pressure suit presses the fire button.

      *ALERT*: Self Destruct in 1 Second.

      Your ships Ion cannon hit MC-40a Mon Calamari Light Cruiser ‘Ashiles Memory’!.

      The cockpit is engulfed in flames as the ship is *OBLITERATED*
      You scream in agony as your body is engulfed in flames!
      The ship erupts into a blazing inferno, and explodes before you!
      You are ripped apart as your spacecraft explodes…
      ..Everything begins to fade to black

      …and then

      …nothing.

    • Gyndi Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:36 pm #25645

      Who played Lanx? I was Bak!

    • Zeromus Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:51 pm #25677

      Thank you for a hilarious couple of perms to cap off the TL, Lanx and Bak. I love you.

    • Zeromus Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:52 pm #25681

      You open the door.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2519/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      Hangar Bay 1
      A massive hangar with a blue force field door stopping the
      atmosphere from escaping the room, there’s dozens of TIE Fighter
      Squadrons hanging from there docking clamps inside of this room. There
      are also a few highly visible and uncomforting empty AT-AT and AT-ST
      parking spots. A few interior defense turrets lay here inactive for
      the time. Above the interior defense turrets is a catwalk with a few
      control panels here and there monitoring the condition of the bay.
      There’s also a small camera in the corner sweeping the Hangar Bay from
      left to right.
      Obvious exits:
      South – Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      Northeast – Too dark to tell
      Northwest – Too dark to tell
      B-Wing Starfighter ‘Courier02’ Firespray-Class Patrol Craft ‘Tsongas’
      CR-90 Corellian Corvette ‘Beta1’
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the southern blastdoors.
      An Imperial Flight Officer watches over the hangar
      A figure in reinforced survival armor wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      A titanic, good looking pink skinned Iktotchi male wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      The hangar bay doors are open.
      The hatch is closed.
      The door consoles beside the flat, square blastdoors look somewhat exposed.
      (OOC) Type destroy door console to temporarily disable this blastdoor.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2516/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      s
      Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      This corridor seems rounded off into separate directions leading
      to different sections of the Station, with the trademark grey
      durasteel walls and glossy black tiling to reflect the highly ambient
      lighting, this seems like a busy intersection with numerous sounds
      that can be heard from all directions, from different machines
      working, the sounds of ships thrusters and repulsor lifts, to the
      sound of human voices being dissolved by the humming of the ships
      systems that drown out virtually anything in the distance. There also
      seems to be sounds of more human voices and the sounds of everyday
      things near this intersection. Most likely the city portion of the
      Station is very close by from the sounds of things.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Hangar Bay 1
      East – External Loop
      South – Interior Corridor
      West – External Loop
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the northern blastdoors.
      The door consoles beside the flat, square blastdoors look somewhat exposed.
      (OOC) Type destroy door console to temporarily disable this blastdoor.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2513/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x41]
      n
      Hangar Bay 1
      A massive hangar with a blue force field door stopping the
      atmosphere from escaping the room, there’s dozens of TIE Fighter
      Squadrons hanging from there docking clamps inside of this room. There
      are also a few highly visible and uncomforting empty AT-AT and AT-ST
      parking spots. A few interior defense turrets lay here inactive for
      the time. Above the interior defense turrets is a catwalk with a few
      control panels here and there monitoring the condition of the bay.
      There’s also a small camera in the corner sweeping the Hangar Bay from
      left to right.
      Obvious exits:
      South – Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      Northeast – Too dark to tell
      Northwest – Too dark to tell
      B-Wing Starfighter ‘Courier02’ Firespray-Class Patrol Craft ‘Tsongas’
      CR-90 Corellian Corvette ‘Beta1’
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the southern blastdoors.
      An Imperial Flight Officer watches over the hangar
      A figure in reinforced survival armor wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      A titanic, good looking pink skinned Iktotchi male wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      The hangar bay doors are open.
      The hatch is closed.
      The door consoles beside the flat, square blastdoors look somewhat exposed.
      (OOC) Type destroy door console to temporarily disable this blastdoor.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      An Iktotchi male scans north.

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x10]
      close s
      You close the door.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>

      An Iktotchi male scans south.
      l
      Hangar Bay 1
      A massive hangar with a blue force field door stopping the
      atmosphere from escaping the room, there’s dozens of TIE Fighter
      Squadrons hanging from there docking clamps inside of this room. There
      are also a few highly visible and uncomforting empty AT-AT and AT-ST
      parking spots. A few interior defense turrets lay here inactive for
      the time. Above the interior defense turrets is a catwalk with a few
      control panels here and there monitoring the condition of the bay.
      There’s also a small camera in the corner sweeping the Hangar Bay from
      left to right.
      Obvious exits:
      South – (closed)
      Northeast – Too dark to tell
      Northwest – Too dark to tell
      B-Wing Starfighter ‘Courier02’ Firespray-Class Patrol Craft ‘Tsongas’
      CR-90 Corellian Corvette ‘Beta1’
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the southern blastdoors.
      An Imperial Flight Officer watches over the hangar
      A figure in reinforced survival armor wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      A titanic, good looking pink skinned Iktotchi male wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      The hangar bay doors are open.
      The hatch is closed.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>

      B-Wing Starfighter ‘DITraveller’ lands on the platform.
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x6]

      A figure in reinforced survival armor flatly whispers into a comlink.
      open s

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x29]
      You open the door.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      l
      Hangar Bay 1
      A massive hangar with a blue force field door stopping the
      atmosphere from escaping the room, there’s dozens of TIE Fighter
      Squadrons hanging from there docking clamps inside of this room. There
      are also a few highly visible and uncomforting empty AT-AT and AT-ST
      parking spots. A few interior defense turrets lay here inactive for
      the time. Above the interior defense turrets is a catwalk with a few
      control panels here and there monitoring the condition of the bay.
      There’s also a small camera in the corner sweeping the Hangar Bay from
      left to right.
      Obvious exits:
      South – Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      Northeast – Too dark to tell
      Northwest – Too dark to tell
      B-Wing Starfighter ‘DITraveller’ B-Wing Starfighter ‘Courier02’
      Firespray-Class Patrol Craft ‘Tsongas’CR-90 Corellian Corvette ‘Beta1’
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the southern blastdoors.
      An Imperial Flight Officer watches over the hangar
      A figure in reinforced survival armor wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      A titanic, good looking pink skinned Iktotchi male wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      The hangar bay doors are open.
      The hatch is closed.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      A figure in reinforced survival armor looks at you.
      say Come.

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x12]
      ‘Come.’ you say.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2510/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>

      The hatch on B-Wing Starfighter ‘DITraveller’ opens.

      A being in modified combat armor steps out of B-Wing Starfighter ‘DITraveller’.
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x5]

      A figure in reinforced survival armor now follows you.
      s
      Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      This corridor seems rounded off into separate directions leading
      to different sections of the Station, with the trademark grey
      durasteel walls and glossy black tiling to reflect the highly ambient
      lighting, this seems like a busy intersection with numerous sounds
      that can be heard from all directions, from different machines
      working, the sounds of ships thrusters and repulsor lifts, to the
      sound of human voices being dissolved by the humming of the ships
      systems that drown out virtually anything in the distance. There also
      seems to be sounds of more human voices and the sounds of everyday
      things near this intersection. Most likely the city portion of the
      Station is very close by from the sounds of things.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Hangar Bay 1
      East – External Loop
      South – Interior Corridor
      West – External Loop
      (Humming) A rectangular control console has been set beside the northern blastdoors.
      A figure in reinforced survival armor arrives from the north.
      An Iktotchi male arrives from the north.
      The door consoles beside the flat, square blastdoors look somewhat exposed.
      (OOC) Type destroy door console to temporarily disable this blastdoor.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2507/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      s

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x28]
      Interior Corridor
      This corridor seems endless with its grey durasteel walls and its
      extremely ambient lighting filling each stretch of hallway. The tiling
      is a deep midnight marbled black with a glossy surface that reflects
      softly the ambient lighting. The durasteel grey walls seem like there
      all one piece; they go on endlessly without a noticeable seam. The
      light fixtures seem like theyre a plastic type material and are
      placed inside of the grey durasteel ceiling. The feel to this area is
      a bit lighter then the rest of the station. The halls here aren’t
      empty as there are a few people walking back and forth from various
      rooms, rushing as if they had to be somewhere.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Intersection – External Loop/Interrior Corridors
      East – An Imperial XX-9 Turbolaser Turret
      South – Interior Corridor
      West – An Imperial XX-9 Turbolaser Turret
      A figure in reinforced survival armor arrives from the north.
      An Iktotchi male arrives from the north.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2504/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      s
      Interior Corridor
      This corridor seems endless with its grey durasteel walls and its
      extremely ambient lighting filling each stretch of hallway. The tiling
      is a deep midnight marbled black with a glossy surface that reflects
      softly the ambient lighting. The durasteel grey walls seem like there
      all one piece; they go on endlessly without a noticeable seam. The
      light fixtures seem like theyre a plastic type material and are
      placed inside of the grey durasteel ceiling. The feel to this area is
      a bit lighter then the rest of the station. The halls here aren’t
      empty as there are a few people walking back and forth from various
      rooms, rushing as if they had to be somewhere.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Interior Corridor
      South – //* Main Floor of the DeathStar *\\
      A figure in reinforced survival armor arrives from the north.
      An Iktotchi male arrives from the north.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2501/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      s
      //* Main Floor of the DeathStar *\\ [Turbolift Landing]
      This corridor seems endless with its grey durasteel walls and its
      extremely ambient lighting filling each stretch of hallway. The tiling
      is a deep midnight marbled black with a glossy surface that reflects
      softly the ambient lighting. The durasteel grey walls seem like there
      all one piece; they go on endlessly without a noticeable seam. The
      light fixtures seem like theyre a plastic type material and are
      placed inside of the grey durasteel ceiling. The feel to this area is
      a bit lighter then the rest of the station. The halls here aren’t
      empty as there are a few people walking back and forth from various
      rooms, rushing as if they had to be somewhere.
      The corruption of the Dark Side has covered this area like a thick, dense fog.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Interior Corridor
      South – [***] A High-Speed Cylindrical Turbolift [***]
      Southeast – Interior Corridor
      Southwest – Interior Corridor
      A small voice receiver is mounted to the wall here.
      A Stormtrooper is here guarding the turbolift.
      A figure in reinforced survival armor arrives from the north.
      An Iktotchi male arrives from the north.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2498/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x6]
      s
      [***] A High-Speed Cylindrical Turbolift [***] [Turbolift]
      Set within the centre of three side-by-side turbolift tubes that provide
      personnel basic access to most of the Death Star’s decks, this circular
      lift platform is wide enough for perhaps ten or twelve people. The bleak
      grey durasteel colour scheme of the corridors is in effect here, with
      two vertical glowlamps glaring bright white light into the barren,
      soulless interior. These light fixtures are covered with a see-through
      duraplast material to prevent accidental damage. Nearer the turbolift
      doors themselves, a detailed floorplan reveals locations around the
      massive superweapon.
      The corruption of the Dark Side has covered this area like a thick, dense fog.
      Obvious exits:
      North – //* Main Floor of the DeathStar *\\
      A small voice receiver is mounted to the wall here.
      A figure in reinforced survival armor arrives from the north.
      An Iktotchi male arrives from the north.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2495/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      s
      Alas, you cannot go that way.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2495/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]

      block n

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x6]
      You move to block the north exit.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2495/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      hide
      You slip into the shadows.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2495/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      l
      throw hilt reinf

      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x26]
      [***] A High-Speed Cylindrical Turbolift [***] [Turbolift]
      Set within the centre of three side-by-side turbolift tubes that provide
      personnel basic access to most of the Death Star’s decks, this circular
      lift platform is wide enough for perhaps ten or twelve people. The bleak
      grey durasteel colour scheme of the corridors is in effect here, with
      two vertical glowlamps glaring bright white light into the barren,
      soulless interior. These light fixtures are covered with a see-through
      duraplast material to prevent accidental damage. Nearer the turbolift
      doors themselves, a detailed floorplan reveals locations around the
      massive superweapon.
      The corruption of the Dark Side has covered this area like a thick, dense fog.
      Obvious exits:
      North – //* Main Floor of the DeathStar *\\
      A small voice receiver is mounted to the wall here.
      (Grouped) (Hide) A masked figure in plated body armor wielding a simple rustic hilt emitting a dull garnet blade is blocking the north exit.
      A figure in reinforced survival armor wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.
      A titanic, good looking pink skinned Iktotchi male wielding a [AEW-G2] triple-barrelled repeater is standing here.

      OOC [||||||] < >
      Health 4082/4082 Move 2495/2567 Force 6090/6090
      Tone [none] Time [night] Language [basic] Comlink [0:0]
      <>
      You throw A gold engraved durasteel hilt with a brilliant azure blade at A figure in reinforced survival armor!
      You throw your saber, guiding it with the force!
      The holster is empty. HOLSTER your weapons first.
      A figure in reinforced survival armor stops following you.
      Your whirling lightsaber maims A figure in reinforced survival armor!
      You do 869 points of damage.
      Your lightsaber flies back into your hand.
      throw saber merc

    • Gyndi Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:54 pm #25684

      That was pretty unfortunate, but the ship was going down anyway! It was fun!

    • Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:00 am #25692

      I loved Lanx so much. <3

    • illyduss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:12 am #25711

      So I was told to launch a squadron then jump in an escape pod to get to space where I could then land it on the Carnage. I launched my squadron then jumped in the escape pod and next thing I know I’m drowning in the salty waters of Mon Calamari! After a long while I got to the hospital and waited for my movement to return. Then I found a B-wing and launched into space. After narrowly noting being blown up by Carnage, as it did target me, and a long time of trying to land I finally did. I landed, opened my B-wing, stepped out, destroyed one of the hanger computers and then see it. “Maybe we should get our people out of there before we blow it up?” (station blows up)

      “…” – direct quote from me after it all.

      It serious blew up right after that com came through.

    • Inactive
      July 21, 2015 at 1:28 am #25771

      Yeah, that whole getting us killed off by some sith right before the Carnage blew up was my bad. I figured you were one of the 10 million iktotchi that had been running around with us earlier and followed you into that death trap, but it was sorta amusing, and I got to try out some cortosis for about two seconds.

      At least I can say that we managed to board it unlike the jedi.

    • Quicksilver Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 1:41 am #25773

      Actually I was landing the JO flagship as you guys were dying, but I checked the hull on the deathstar and aborted the landing because it was about to blow up.

    • Walldo Keymaster
      July 21, 2015 at 4:39 am #25790

      Just spent 20 minutes waiting for all the old planetary AI files to delete. Yeah!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.